• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Game You Were Good At.

A Link to the Past is the easiest for me. All the newer Zelda games as well, from Wind Waker on, especially Skyward Sword, which had too much hand-holding. The only real difficulty part was going through the Hero Mode's Boss Rush mode without dying.

To whom this may concern, if it was your first time playing The adventures of Link and you found it easy, you are either a God or a liar.

Am I the only one who has massive problems with PH? It probably is easy but my god I suck at it...

Anyway, the easiest game for me is Skyward Sword, which frustrates me to hell because i don't like it. I sometimes need walkthroughs for Zelda games especially for the heart pieces but i didn't touch one once and by the end of SS i had all but one heart container filled. Maybe it was far too linear because i never got lost, never had any thing to think about and even getting to those places was easy. At least Wind Waker and Twilight Princess threw curve balls at you and OoT had mini dungeons with hidden items. SS didn't have any of that.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Of course it has to be Twilight Princess, the difficulty was horrible in that game. Which is sad since Twilight Princess despite its many flaws had some amazing parts to it. But when ever I solved a puzzle or killed a boss I didn't feel proud or relived, I just wanted more from every boss. When games are hard they make you panic, they make you get scared and it makes you want to play more and more. But with Twilight Princess I just ran through the whole game without a problem at all. It was even easy to 100% it since the side quests are straight forward and easy. So yes I would say I was great at TP since I finished it within only a week the first time and a few days the next.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Most video games are easy for me. I think Four Swords Adventures is pretty easy. Maybe it's because I had 3 more friends to help think, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom