• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern The Future of Zelda

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, I'm sure we all have seen the demonstration of the Zelda WiiU at E3 '11. Taking the graphic style of TP to represent was pretty cool. I mean TP, to me, was the best art style in the series (i just don't know why people hate on the game too much). What would the Zelda WiiU mean to us fans? AMAZING! What do you guys think will Nintendo do with the new system? Do you think they will introduce new innovative ideas to Zelda, or the gaming world in general, just like OoT did? :)

I would really like the next Zelda game to be a sequel to TP either on the Wii U or the 3DS, because almost all the other Zelda games had sequels (Loz/AoL, Alttp/LA, Oot/MM, Oos/Ooa, WW/PH/ST) and TP is a very popular game among many fans, the sequel would not need to be much like TP at all, as long as it kept the graphic style, just look at AoL, LA, MM and PH!

geek4887

The Unknown
Haha, it's a good thing to find another TP fan. I totally agree with you. I do look forward to a TP sequel. Hopefully they add difficulty and more sidequests, to make the adventure less linear as everyone says it is.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
The WiiU could make any graphic style look amazing! I just want them to do something cool with it. We saw what the WiiU could do at the E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom