• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Future of the Queues and Large Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Which Option Would You Prefer?

• Second Choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Gum hasn't hosted a game in years and is still months from the chance to host another on the small queue. Thoughts?
hey man i literally just got back, even though i used to be a regular i still kind of haven't really technically been active. if people want to give me priority that's fine i guess but i won't demand it in the slightest, and i even suggest that i don't take priority. tbh i thought that my game in the large queue was going to be mine and viral's but i haven't spoken to him since before i delted skype and i haven't spoken to johnny about mafia since thebestmafia 1. it's all kind of fallen to the wayside and also idk if johnny wants to come back.

my game is locked at 7 players since that's the setup i took from the mafiascum page so i guess if yall are desperate to see my game run then we can run two tiny games at once. but seriously, it's no rush. i finished the flavor like the day after i signed up so i literally have everything ready to go even if my game comes up in 8 months

to answer the question of the thread itself i don't have a big opinion on what happens to the queues. sorry i'm no help :cow:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
hey man i literally just got back, even though i used to be a regular i still kind of haven't really technically been active. if people want to give me priority that's fine i guess but i won't demand it in the slightest, and i even suggest that i don't take priority. tbh i thought that my game in the large queue was going to be mine and viral's but i haven't spoken to him since before i delted skype and i haven't spoken to johnny about mafia since thebestmafia 1. it's all kind of fallen to the wayside and also idk if johnny wants to come back.

my game is locked at 7 players since that's the setup i took from the mafiascum page so i guess if yall are desperate to see my game run then we can run two tiny games at once. but seriously, it's no rush. i finished the flavor like the day after i signed up so i literally have everything ready to go even if my game comes up in 8 months

to answer the question of the thread itself i don't have a big opinion on what happens to the queues. sorry i'm no help :cow:
You were just an example. Not saying you have to, but you're the first person in my mind who fit all those criteria. The only one in the list actually, now that I checked. Everyone else who's active and has had their game in there for a while has hosted a game recently.

D

Deleted member 14134

To be honest, I don't really want the list to be affected by who has hosted a small game recently. I'd rather just have it based on who has hosted a large game recently, and who hasn't. There wouldn't be a strict order to it, it'd just be a guideline to show who could possibly host the next large game if it ever got passed off or for some reason we knew for certain that we'd have the activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom