• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Playing Zelda

Linkmations

'Ello, I have returned.
I was playing Link's Awakening on my VirtualBoy and i was trying to get to Eagle Tower, I was ignoring a Blue Cucco and then my grandpa came in and said "Try getting that blue chicken" and i said "uh that's just a dumb Cucco it does nothing" so after 2 hours of trying to get into Eagle Tower my grandpa said "Im telling you try and use that blue chicken" so finally when i got the Blue Cucco i got the Eagle Key and i got in Eagle Tower, now i got all the way to the end and my grandpa said "Use your Hookshot on the eagle" (he beat this game three times) but i said no that wouldn't work and then he left, i spent five deaths and six Crazy Tracy Potions when i finally used the Hookshot to hurt Evil Eagle so i thought in my head "first Link goes :( for my navigating then :) for my grandpa then :( again for my deaths and failure :mad:"

Mine was in ST when playing the ocean song I got so mad that I bit a pilllow and stopped playing ST for 2 TERRIBLE months. Then when I tried again I beat it on the first try.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first time I played TP I was so frustrated with the carriage part I laid the game aside and didn't touched it for almost a year. I bought Link's crossbow training and decided to give it a try. Finally in an hour I finished the carriage part and within a day or two after this I went to zant. Then I started to create a new file because I couldn't remember the former dungeons before I quitted for so long. I saved ....at the wrong file!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally erased the former one I worked on for so long. But the good news is I had no more problems with the carriage part etc. I have played TP like 8 times since.

Another stupid thing is I always manage to is when I have to throw a bomb or Boomerang I throw Link away instead o_O:lol: I wanted to throw the boomerang in the goron mines in the beginning. And yep...there he goes...jumping in the fire and screaming...poor Link :lol:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
My few aren't too bad...

I was playing ST in the ocean temple, on floor 5, and it said copy the placement of the blades from the floor above. So, I copied one lot, and thought, WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING! I left sitting there for days, and in desparation, I googled ST walkthroughs, and up popped Zelda dungeon, which is how I found the site! It said, copy all four sections. I felt like such an idiot.

Also, when I was doing final duet with Zelda, it took me ages to get it right. I didn't let my sister have a file until I was finished, so she said, Please, PLEASE GIVE ME A TURN!! I WANT TO TRY! We ended up having an argument, and twenty tries later, I got it. When I got REALLY peeved was when she tried it on her own file, and got it on the FIRST TRY. I felt like punching her in the face.:mad:

T

TMMay

Once, when I was playing WW, I was trying to do the Flight Control Platform mini-game, I was so frustrated because I could fly forward. Then I realized that I didn't set the wind in the right direction....

T

TMMay

Another one I remember was that when I was in the Forbidden Woods, I was trying to beat Kalle Demos and I was frustrated with trying to cut his tentacles down. (I was a newbie then). So when did beat it finally, my game froze when I was talking to Makar and I had to restart and beat him all over again.

Z

ZDrocks!

I was playing mm on the gamecube collectors disc and i beat the first temple ,saved at an owl statue and then came back later and headed for goron village when I got there I couldn't find a goron anywhere! I thought my game was messing up on me so I turned it off and then back on to see if I could find a goron but I forgot to save first and ended upwhere I saved with the song of time before I beat the first temple!

13foxes

In PH, I spent like 2 hours shouting at the old man to get the Salvage Arm. Then, I got very angry and yelled like crazy. My room's door was left open, so I had no idea that my parents was standing there the whole time watching me yelled, jumped, stamped with rage,... I just realized when my mom said "What on Earth are you doing?" And my dad was filming me!

I have always closed the door carefully ever since.

S

ScottyMcGee

Well, I remember when I defeated Malladus and completed Spirit Tracks after finally understanding how to kill him and I jumped up shouting "YES!" and punched my little sister in the face...

FAAAALLLLCCCCCCOOONNNNNNN PUNNNNNCCCCCHHHHH!!!! YES!

I can't remember any embarrassing moment. I DO remember some frustrating moments. I was playing Master Quest and I was in Ganon's Tower, and I was trying to figure out how the hell to get the last silver rupee. I was on a platform that shot up and stopped INCHES away from the rupee. So my friends and I kept thinking there was some sort of lame glitch.

Then I realized. .

Oh, duh, do a backflip. That's the only way you can make Link jump.

P

Phantom Ganon

Not knowing how to get past the part where you Z target tap B and fall into the spider web. I tried to burn the web but failed miserably.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
My game froze at the exact same place, TMMay! Luckily I'd saved recently - but not right before the boss battle, so I still lost some of my work.

Not to mention one of my embarrassing moments also came at the flight control platform. I kept bringing bottles of green potion to it and leaving and returning when I ran out. Then one time I accidentally played the game without refilling first...only to find out that the Rito refilled your magic power automatically when you started the game. Oops.

Last edited:
O

OmarScofield

Funniest moment for me would have to have been spending about 30 minutes trying to break an unbreakable wall in the Temple Of Time because I heard if you slash a certain wall 100 times, Link would become invisible for the whole game LOOOOOOOL!

Lol this might not be the most embaressing but it was pretty funny looking back but I was pretty pissed off when it happened. In MM on the moon in the twinmold kid mini-dungeon, I fought the Garo master and I couldn't figure out how to hurt him and when I finally did I had 1/4 of a heart left and finally killed him. I was so happy until he exploded in my face and killed me...

onilink17

onilink17
About 10 year ago I had played Oot at my cousin who had beat the game (and being 5) i walked out of the temple of time as an adult and started crying at all the redeads cuase i couldnt walk through that area without getting attacked:bleh:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
In TP in the City in the Sky, I was in that huge tall room with no floor right before the miniboss. I was on the last jump, and my thumb slipped on the control stick and I jumped off and had to start the whole room over again. I was so mad that I started biting my Wiimote right when my sister walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom