• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask The Friends of Evil

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I noticed something really big just now.

In MM many people have a side of itself in Hyrule ad Termina, but who is Skull Kid's "other side"?

Majora is the answerD:

Why? Think about it, they are very similar. The giants were friends of Skull Kid, the Happy Mask Children were Majora's friends; both got abadoned or ignored (you can see in the Moon when the children igonore Majora), so both where mad; Skull Kid found Majora and Majora controled Skull Kid since it was easy, they both had the same anger and desires "To hurt their friends"

Make sense huh:silent: They are oppsites that are the same

Discuss^^

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Not trying destroy your Thread.

I always thought that the Skull Kid MM was the one you play Saria's Song for in OoT because the Skull Kid at the end says you have the same smell as that fairy kid I meet in the forest

dumb180

Warrior Postman
According to what sounds like a rumor in OoT, Skull Kids are created when children get lost in the forest. Skull Kid may well have a double in Termina, but, if the the aforementioned rumor is correct, chances are that his double is a human being or a Hylian. Also, if Skull Kid really is older than Termina itself (as Anju's Grandmother implies in "The Four Giants" story), his would-be double either never existed or has long since died.

Like I said, that line of thought is all based upon the spooky stories Navi and the Kokiri seem to believe about the Lost Woods, Skull Kids, and Stalfos. We never actually see this transformation take place.

You raise some interesting points though. Skull Kid is very concerned with games, as is Majora ("Will you play?"), and both apparently feel somewhat alienated. I'd never noticed this posturing between the kids in the moon, and gladly extend kudos for your bringing it up. Perhaps Majora corrupted Skull Kid so easily because of the commonality. It's also possible that Majora is merely displaying some residual emotions of Skull Kid that stayed within the mask.. somehow.

I don't think we know enough about Majora or Skull Kid to really go far with this, though. Majora's true form is unknown, as is Skull Kid's (unless Skull Kids are always like that, another unknown). Cool idea though!

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think Majora is Skull Kid's other side, because they don't look alike. Every other double looks like what they do in Hyrule. Also, Skull Kid is not the only one missing a double, so the best conclusion is that he didn't appear in the game. Perhaps him and the Kokiri are in some forest Link didn't go to during the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom