• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past The Flowery Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
So yeah, Im playing ALttP and everything is going okay. Im on my way looking how to get to the forest and rescue the 3rd lady. I was very lost so I decided to go to the Light World, I hang around for a while and when I come back to the portal (By the way the portal is in the middle of the race track near Kakariko) I go in, but im returned to Light World because in the Dark World the Portal is sitting over a flower.

So tell me please, did I spoiied my game or is there any solution. By the way im playing in emulator.

HELP:cry:

Beeker

Wild Card
There are a few areas in the Light world where you can make your way back to the Dark World. They are in the form of blue tiles.

Here is a list of them. If you have the Hammer, I suggest you go to the one in the swamp-like area. I use that one a lot and is pretty easy to find.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This is a common thing that happens. But it mostly occurs when teleporting to the light world, unlike the Dark World.

I suggest that you take the portal on top of Death Mountain, it's pretty easy to get to, as all you have to do is lift a rock and the blue tile will be under it. No items necessary.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
There are a few areas in the Light world where you can make your way back to the Dark World. They are in the form of blue tiles.

Here is a list of them. If you have the Hammer, I suggest you go to the one in the swamp-like area. I use that one a lot and is pretty easy to find.

I'd recommend using either portal 1, 4, or 5 from this list. This is a pretty weird thing to happen, can you not just but the flower?

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
Sounds like a minor bug with the game, which version are you playing out of curiousity, since i've never had this happen to me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom