• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The First Zelda Game You Played

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time 3D on its release date so I am also a relatively new fan. I have made a pretty good collection and made some awesome friends since joining the fandom though :)

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time 3D on its release date so I am also a relatively new fan. I have made a pretty good collection and made some awesome friends since joining the fandom though :)
Welcome to the awesomeness!

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
My first game was technically PH. Not the best introduction to the series. ≈P I got it not very long after it was released - a few months at most - but I got immediately stuck and only got to the first temple after over one and a half years. X| I really got into Zelda with OoT3D, so I'm pretty new. Now I'm playing more games on emulators, so after getting SS and TP on the physical console, I'm gonna play TWW and maybe FSA, and then more stuff once I get more emulators.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Oot on the Wii virtual council when I was about 9, and I couldn't get past the second level (The dodongo's scared the crap out of me!).

Look how far I am now: deep in the bottomless pits of fangirldom :P

I played about 1/3 through and then kinda stopped but I started again about a year later when I understood it more ( I was like 5 or 6). You should definitely finish LInks awakening.

I was raging then, cause I didn't understand much of it either. All the holes in the ground where so confusing xD
I'm now doing a Zelda marathon and I'm planning on playing every game. I finished LoZ with 37 deaths, ragequitted on AoL (Cause that game is just so hard en pretty terrible) and I'm now halfway through AlttP.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
First game was Twilight Princess. Absolutely loved it and henceforth became the Zelda fan I am today :D

First Zelda game(s) was/were either Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass. I think I got them both for my birthday, the same year, and I probably played PH first though.... hmmmm. I think it was still Wind Waker for some reason, though. :l I'll figure it out soon enough. XD

I first played Four Swords Adventures at my Grandma's house. I soon got Twilight Princess for the Wii. Second best Christmas ever.

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
The first Zelda game I've ever played was Phantom Hourglass on the DS. My mom bought it for me for Christmas when I was 8. I had never heard of the Zelda series until then, and she had just searched 'good DS games.' Phantom Hourglass was the first one. So she got it. After I played that game, I kept getting more Zelda games - next Spirit Tracks, then Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Four Swords. That's all I have so far. I'm currently playing MM, and loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom