• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

First I ever played was ALttP on my cousin's SNES, but they lived a few states over so I never really got to play it all that much, and never really got far into it. Ocarina of Time was the first I ever owned and beat. It was a wonderful day when I finally finished it.

My first game is technically Zelda 2 but I can't remember anything from that playthrough as a kid other than loving the music, my first real Zelda game was Majora's Mask which is why I don't mind it like others might.

My first Zelda game was the original Legend of Zelda. Though I never finished it, I would watch my brother play it when I was younger and fail whenever I tried. Never got past maybe the 3rd... or 4th.. dungeon. The first Zelda game I completed was Ocarina of Time.

My first game was Phantom Hourglass I think. But I didn't came further because I'm dutch I couldn't speak English that good. Years later I tried it again and I beated Bellum. But the first one I played out was Ocarina of Time 3D

Z

ZoraofTime

The first connection any of my family had to Zelda was the Collector's edition on the Game Cube, which means I have absolutely no idea.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
First Legend of Zelda Game?

First Zelda game: Wind Waker

Is it your favorite: Yes

Do you still own it: Yes

Do you still play it on occasion: Yes

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Excuse me? The first Legend of Zelda game I've played??? Hrmm...I think I played The Legend of Zelda series in its correct order...ish...it goes something like this.

The Legend of Zelda, The legend of Zelda 2nd Quest, Zelda II, ALttP, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, OoT Master Quest, Majora's Mask, Oracle series, Four Swords Series, The Wind Waker, The Wind Waker Gameplus mode??? (second quest), Minish Cap, TP, PH, ST, SS, SS Hero Mode, OoT 3D, OoT Master Quest 3D

And I'm proud to announce I still own every single one of them.

First game: The Legend of Zelda
Is it your favourite: No
Do you still own it: Yes
Do you still play it on occasion: No

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
First Zelda game: Ocarina of Time

Favorite? No, Majoras Mask is

Still own it? Yes, I have 3 different OOT actually, original one, collector's edition one and the 3DS one.

Still play it? Well, when I decide I'm going to play through an old game again, that one might be it.

First Zelda game: The Legend of Zelda

Favorite? No, that would be Skyward Sword

Still own it? No.

Still play it? Not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom