• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

It was the original. Back when I was 3 years old, crying from boredom, the family friend gave me a controller and said "HERE! Stop crying and play!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My first game was A Link to the Past. My dad got the game and the console from our uncle and beat it. My older sister and brother both beat it quickly because they liked it so much, but me and my other older sister still haven't beten it(since we've had it in 2000 I belive?). But yeah, that is my first ever experience of Zelda. I actually thought it was a pretty lame game(seeing as whatever game our dad shows us is sometimes lame), until our uncle got us Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, then I thought otherwise. ^^ Although, since I didn't beat ALttP maybe that doesn't count, so my first beaten Zelda game would be Ocarina of Time.

The original Legend of Zelda. I would play it all the time way before it ever came to be that popular and before there were any cheats and game faqs on the internet. So I had to find all the secrets myself. Man that was fun burning down every single bush just to see if it revealed a secret.

Yea same here. We must be the oldies of the group. I didn't beat Zelda 2 until years later though, that game was a b*tch.
I still refuse to look up cheat codes or clues unless I absolutely have to, or unless I beat the game and want to see if I missed anything. Though I never really needed it for new Zelda games anyway. Once you beat the original without them the rest is cakewalk.

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of time,I played when I was 7 years old and it was the 3rd video game I've ever played.

I remember the first Zelda game I ever saw was ALttP. The very first game (including non-Zeldas) that I ever played was Link's Awakening (DX did not exist yet). I didn't like it that much, though, because ALttP looked so much better (but what can you expect, I was a little kid).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom