• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Zelda Game You Played

Mine was ALttP. Back then, I didn't try to beat it simply to beat it. I've tried to find every secret and every item in the game. It was really fun.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Uh...I think I first played Ocarina of Time. Or else the original Zelda at a friend's house on his NES. But the first I owned was (and I still have it!) is Ocarina of Time.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I was always A big fan of the Super Smash Bros series and Link was always the best fighter in the game. So when I went to GameStop and saw Link I knew I had to try it. The game was Twilight Princess and despite having flaws it ws amazing and soon branched off into other games.

Mine was The Wind Waker. It was what started my fandom. I actually started it in 2009 took a brake for about a year and finished late 2010. It was and always will be, my favorite Zelda game. My second Zelda Game was OoT. I didn't really think much of it. Navi the infamous fairy, was a fairy I did not find very annoying. Ciela on the other hand... well don't even let me go there.

I played The Wind Waker first at a friends house in grade 5. He asked if I wanted to try, to which I almost always so no, but I said yes. I didn't put it down until the tower of the Gods. Then I saved up my allowance and bought it about a month later, been playing it over and over ever since. Obviously with breaks for other games but its the one I go back to most often.

M

Mistika99

Phantom Hourglass for me. I was hooked on the series after that.

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
mine would be ocarina of time when i was like 6 years old but somehow i couldnt do the dungeon inside the gaint fish so i quit it, but then when i was like 11 i saw it again and beat the game.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Ocarina of Time on my 64. Didn't get it. Cousin finishes game in a week. Didn't get it. Tries Twilight Princess. Still doesn't get it. Tries a hacked version of Phantom Hourglass. Still dies alot. 2012 Ocarina of Time remake. FINALLY gets it.:D

Your First Zelda Game

So what was your first experience with Zelda? The first Zelda game I played was A Link to the Past the GBA port. I played on my dads Gameboy SP and I remember rescuing Princess Zelda was the farthest I got (yeah I sucked that much). How about you guys?

My first Zelda game was Spirit Tracks, bought from 2010. Though I have seen Zelda commericals, reviews, or vague stories about them, I never got the chance to actually get a Zelda game because I was more into Pokemon at that time. Ironically, I only bought Spirit Tracks because I was a day early for HeartGold and SoulSilver and I want to least get something. Spirit Tracks was a fun game for me, to the point that I forgot about getting the new Pokemon games and decided to get myself a Wii. It also brought me to the mythos of the Zelda universe in a different sense than most people. For example, many(including my friend) saw Ganon as the ultimate evil and assume that he'll be in the prequel Skyward Sword while I believe that the villian of Skyward Sword would be some kind of ancient Demon King that brought evil into the world because Spirit Tracks revealed other demon kings aside from Ganon. Spirit Tracks is not the best Zelda game I've played ever since I got more Zelda games to play, but I still enjoy it to this day.

H

HeroofHyrule27

Majora's Mask. I didn't play it much and ended up giving it to a friend. Then i found my old N64 and a very old copy of OoT and went to work :)

G

Goht

Mine was Link's Awakening
then I got the original Zelda, and Zelda II

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Twilight princess was the first one I actually owned. I played WW @ a friends house. I loved TP and my sister's first zelda was TP- age 2.
Sadly though, I didn't get to play video games other than lego racers and matchbox construction site until I was 7, when I got my first console. A GC with pokemon XD and Smash bros melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom