• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Thing You Do in the Morning

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
1. Wake up at 5AM
2. I walk around my house for 30 minutes
3. I put on clothes
4. I brush my teeth
5. I put on deodorant
6. I leave for school

(If I have no school I leave numbers 4, 5 and 6 out)

Think about what I have to do today and whether or not I can skip it for more sleep, sadly class has often not won this battle in the past year.

1. Start up the coffee maker.
2. Hop in bed and wait for it to be finished.
3. Open laptop and start up some music to help wake me up, browsing the internet a bit while I do so.
4. Fix cup of coffee, along with a small breakfast.
5. Go to work. Eww.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
On a average school day, I start making breakfast. Then I realize I have to go to the bathroom, so I do that & finish cooking breakfast. I'm a morning person, so most of the time, I'm up bright & early enough to make breakfast & get myself ready for school.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Hard to describe my morning while keeping it E for everyone, let's just say weekends I wake up twice... a day.

On days that I have to go to school I just do normal stuff like get dressed and brush my hair, in whichever order I feel like.

1. Wake up at 5AM
2. I walk around my house for 30 minutes
3. I put on clothes
4. I brush my teeth
5. I put on deodorant
6. I leave for school

(If I have no school I leave numbers 4, 5 and 6 out)

I'd drop #3 to but that's just me

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Go back to sleep. :P

But in all seriousness, I usually wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast, all that jazz, and then head to school.
On non-school days, I usually wake up, eat breakfast, and do nothing after that.
The past few days, however, I've gotten up and immediately went to the living room to play Halo 4. :P (I'm in freaking love with that game)

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
If I'm going to work:

1. Hit the snooze button about 4 times (I set my alarm extra early cuz I know I do this)
2. Get dressed
2a. Do the feminine hygiene stuff
3. Take the dog outside and tell him to hurry up cuz by now I'm running late and he takes forever
4. Run back inside and look for something to eat
4a. If no food is to be found, I'll just get something from work

If I have the day off

1. Lay in bed with the dog and play my Gameboy for a couple of hours. By the time this is done it's mid afternoon.

Z

Zelda1991

The very first thing I do in the morning after I got up is opening my drapes :) Half of the walls of my room is made by a window
so it became my tradition to get awake in the morning :) (here you can find my drapes : Flächenvorhänge bei Schattendiscount24.de)
After that I put on the coffee machine and brush my teeth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom