• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Thing You Do in the Morning

bunny

birb overlord
It depends on whether I decided to take a shower the night before or in the morning. But usually I get up and go to the bathroom. Then I eat breakfast, most likely Life cereal. Afterwards I take a shower, and brush my teeth. Then I get dressed and straighten or curl my hair.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Weekdays: Mumble something annoyed into my pillow when my mom comes to wake up before lamenting the dream I was rudely jerked out of, thinking about how much I don't want to go to school, and rolling over and sleeping in for another half an hour until mom comes back in and yells at me, turning the light on, to which I hiss and crawl under the covers, but eventually roll out of bed and get dressed and all that.
Weekends: By the time I get up on the weekend, morning's looooong gone.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
PEE.

I don't know about you, but AS SOON as I wake up, my bladder tells me it needs relief.
I rush into the bathroom, and pee, then I wash my hands, and brush my teeth.....
Sometimes I shower afterwards, but that depends on if I showered recently, or if I feel like showering later in the day.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Besides rolling out of bed, I usually gather a pile of clothes and get changed in my bathroom. Afterwards I eat breakfast which takes me forever. Then I go and use my computer to check FB, ZD, and ZD Wiki (I don't do anything, I just check them). Next I finish getting ready and get my school supplies ready. Finally I'm out the door.

If it's a weekend I sleep till whenever and do absolutely nothing. :sweat:

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Weekdays:
My iPod wakes me up at 6:50 Mon-Fri, and if it isn't on the opposite corner of my room I'll shut off the alarm and fall asleep again. So I roll out of bed very annoyed and trudge to the outlet whet my iPod is most times plugged in, lying on the floor and shut the darn thing off. I officially am just barely awake enough to continue the day. I stumble downstairs and dump cereal and milk in a bowl and eat breakfast. I am fed and I now am awake...ish. Then I brush teeth and get dressed and sometimes I can squeeze in some time on my iPod games which require wi-fi connection if they load fast enough. Then I brush my hair and run out to catch the bus.

Weekends:
On Saturdays if there's nothing planned I sleep in untill about 10 or 11 and then stumble downstairs and watch whatever the heck is on TV at the moment, since I'm always the last one up.
On Sunday it's basically the same morning routine as Mon-Fri except mom or dad wakes me up cause I go to church Sundays. If my brothers have hockey though it's really painful cause I get up extra early and we go straight from the rink to church.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I wake up...

LOL ok...usually for me...get off ze bed...brush teeth and put contacts on...get change...then leave for school...the end.
if no school...same proceed or wake up and watch one piece on my laptop :D

I go to the bathroom and pee. Then fix my bed, clothe myself, put my face on (slap the crap out of it and put contacts in) do my hair, and brush teeth. Yay :/

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I get up, walk to my living room and turn on the pc. While it's loading I go to the bathroom and wash myself and brush my teeth, get dressed and the whole stuff. After this I check my pc and then leave for work

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Wake up.
If before 6 am, chexk ZD.
If not, go straight to living room, check news for weather and updates.
Get dressed and try not to get distracted by ZD.
Eat.
Prepare Lunch.
Brush teeth.
GTFO.

Kinda posted my whole routine. Mahbad.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
when I wake up the first thing I do is talk to myself "I've only slept 6 hours... Why the hell do I keep waking up?"

Joy

The Sexy One
1. Crawl out of bed
2. Pass by the mirror and glance at myself
3. Scream
4. Glance at the clock
5. Notice I'm late
6. Do my make up
7. Decide I don't have time to do my hair
8. Find something nice to wear
9. Decide it's not nice enough and change
10. Panic

So yeah, that's pretty much how a morning goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom