• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Thing You Do in the Morning

Aside from opening your eyes what is the first thing you do in the morning?

If i'm not in some way attached to the headboard of the bed then the first thing i usually do is put the grill on, throw some pop tarts under it (gotta love fake strawberries and cardboard) and go online, how about you, what do you do?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The very first thing I do in the morning is get my day clothes and head to the bathroom to change. After that, I brush my teeth and let the day roll from there. :)

Kazumi

chagy
As soon as I wake up in the morning I shower down, brush my teeth, shave if applicable, ect. After that I'll head down to my computer, grabbing some breakfast along the way. Breakfast usually consists of an untoasted bagel or some Greek yogurt. Then I'll put some water on for tea, and usually browse various sites or watch some anime while enjoying my breakfast. That's about it.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
On the holidays, I either do these:
1. Open the laptop and use it
2. Play the piano
3. Watch the TV while eating breakfast

On school days, I normally wake up and take a shower and then I get ready for school.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Fart and then go for a wee-wee. I then scratch and wonder what time of day it is. If it is early (as with most weekdays) I get washed and dressed if I am going out and make some tea if I'm staying in.

On weekends, I get back in bed and think.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
1. Wake up
2. Wake my boyfriend up, and make sure he actually gets up.
3. Make breakfast
4. See my boyfriend out or go to work myself if I work earlier than he does.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The very first thing I do when I wake up is splash cold water in my face. By doing this, I'm not as tempted to fall back asleep for "just five more minutes."

Pfft, I don't get up in the morning unless i have to. Here is my mid-afternoon routine:
1. Get up
2. Use the restroom
3. Get some caffeine in my system
4. Watch TV until i'm fully awake
5. Play a video game

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Go back to bed. :tired:

I wish. I wake up and go to the bathroom (if I have to), and while I'm down there I brush my teeth. Then I come back and get dressed. Then I straighten my hair. After that I go downstairs and wait for it to be 6:50 am so I can leave my house and arrive at school right when it opens.

When it's not a school day, I really do just go right back to bed, though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll usually pick up my phone and check here and my emails/messages etc, then I'll head to the bathroom and have a shower and get ready for either school (weekdays) or work (weekends). On the occasional day that I'll have off work/school I sleep in, check phone, have shower, get up etc...

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The very first thing I do is try to get rid of the morning ---- go to the bathroom and take a leak. Then I brush my teeth, change into some school clothes, and go down and have some breakfast.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
open my eyes? :rolleyes:

No but seriously, I eat breakfast then brush my teeth and get dressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom