• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Game You Ever Completed

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Oh <3 My <3 Goodness <3 This thread made me re-live my childhood xD First game I ever completed was Spyro <3 I love that little guy till this day <3

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Umm... Well, when I was little, I preferred those non-adventure games like Mario Kart or Animal Crossing or Super Smash Bros. Melee. In that case, the first game I completed was probably The Wind Waker – although Pokémon Colosseum might have come first too. I can't remember when I finished those.

G

GandalfDaGreat

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass I believe. It might've been Portal though... Don't remember..

Dan

I believe it was the first sonic Game. :I Although the final boss on that game is bit... bland but regardless was still fun. Scrap brain zone 3 did give me troubles at first with the part with barely any air bubbles.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
The first game that I ever completed was either Star Fox 64 or Diddy Kong Racing. I'll probably just go with the former, since I know that my dad helped me out with completing the latter.
lol.gif
Both of these titles still sit among my top 10 favorite video games, so, not a bad start, I s'pose.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I honestly can't remember as it was so long ago, but I believe it was either Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, or Super Maio Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I do know for a fact that Super Mario Kart was my first game, but I was so bad at that that I'm pretty sure I would have never beaten Rainbow World. But, I also remember the forest area being difficult on DKC and K.Rool kicking my *** and the enitre game kicking my *** in SMW and Wario's castle kicking my *** in SML2.....hmmmm. I think I might of beat Super Mario Land 2 first.

I actually became way too good at that game as a kid and would beat it every day. So yeah, I'm gonna say Super Mario Land 2, but that's just a guess.

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
My first game was Super Mario Sunshine. Wow... my first Mario game was arguably the worst and it was on arguably the worst system... nonetheless, I loved it. I think the game is superb, and people can't accept how different it is. But it was my first Mario game, so I didn't really have the whole nostalgia bias going for me then.

masterSword2

Smile!
I'm fairly certain the first game I finished was Luigi's Haunted Mansion. That was a good game to introduce me to gaming. Not to hard, but not to easy. I cant wait for the new Luigis mansion game to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom