• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Game You Ever Completed

I'm not entirely sure what the very first game I completed was, but I think it was probably Yoshi's Story for the Nintendo 64, with my nephew since we shared a file and took turns completing the levels when we were little.

Phantom Hourglass :)
I actually didn't start playing Video Games until I was 9 and got a DS, PH being one of my first games
but I didn't finish it until like 2 years later (restarted every time I got stuck :P)....finishing it also caused me a HUGE sore on the inside of my mouth because the final battle was nerve racking xDD

Shoot, I'm sorry, I just remembered, PH wasn't my first completed (sure it was my first game..)
New! Super Mario Bros. Was the first game I ever completed. Whoops

F

Fritz

A semi-obscure Playstation game called MediEvil. It's kind of a beat-em up, platformer, puzzle solving thingamajig.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually don't know the very first game I completed. I didn't fully complete Ocarina of Time, nope, I just fought and re-fought Ganondorf for fun. I'm gonna bank and say that Super Mario 64 was my first completed ever game, but again i do not remember.

Super mario bros 2! It may have also been super mario bros, but i cant remember if it was my parents who beat it or me lol.(i was like 4 years old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom