• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The First Game You Ever Completed

The first game I ever completed was the first game I ever played-Super Mario 64. To this day I recall slamming Bowser into the arena spikes for the third and final time as the ground crumbled. The regular recoloring in the DS remake did not do the bout justice.

Phantom Hourglass :)
I actually didn't start playing Video Games until I was 9 and got a DS, PH being one of my first games
but I didn't finish it until like 2 years later (restarted every time I got stuck :P)....finishing it also caused me a HUGE sore on the inside of my mouth because the final battle was nerve racking xDD

I believe the first game I completed was Super Mario Land for my Gameboy brick. It took me forever to figure out I could jump on the Chibibos (which are now apparently called Goombos according to the Mario Wiki ._.), which I used to call parachute guys when I was young :3

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Majora's Mask when I was like 12, we lost our N64 when I was maybe 6, and I only watched my older sibling play games on it. and I discovered the wonders of PJ64 around 12, before we got a wii. I thought the game was over after the first 3-day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom