• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Fire Emblem Series

Well I don't even think that Fire Emblem can be in the same catagory as the Square Enix RPG's. The only similar thing is the turnbase really.

Kybyrian

I have Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. You really can't find a Fire Emblem game too often. I really like them, though. The characters and different kind of characters are great. Zelgius the Black Knight in Radiant Dawn is really cool. I remember playing through Radiant Dawn on Hard, as if Medium wasn't already bad enough. I could barely get it, they power up the enemy weapons something insane with each difficulty change. They really make the difficulties harder than you would expect. It's been a while since I've played Path of Radiance, so I can't really say much about it.

Stella3000

Starlight
Yes, the Fire Emblem games are epic.
I've played some of most of them and I've finished Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Loved them.
I think Path of Radiance was a bit better, though.
Just found out today that there is a new Fire Emblem coming out soon. Can't wait to get it.

Newsflash Stella! it came out almost two weeks ago. So run! Run and get it now!

I still have yet to get it.... I'm saving up to buy a lot of Snes games.

FE has to be one of the hardest TBS games I have ever played. Fun non the less

I have both the gba ones, but only gotten past the first one (well 7...)
I hear 6 is the hardest one of them all and 11 is second followed by 7 or something like that, I dont know.

Why are you guys saying Fe is so similer to FF? to compleatly sepreate genres. TBS are closer to Campaign RTS the to RPG.

Ok I bought Shadow Dragon today, I really thought that I wouldn't like it that much. Alas, my suspicions were proved wrong. This game is great and the graphics are better than I thought they would be. There is great use of the dual screens and stylus. The storyline is amazing.

F

firemblem64

I own Radiant Dawn and sacred stones.
I hope they bring the NES ones to the wii in the Hanabi festival

Kybyrian

FE has to be one of the hardest TBS games I have ever played. Fun non the less

I have both the gba ones, but only gotten past the first one (well 7...)
I hear 6 is the hardest one of them all and 11 is second followed by 7 or something like that, I dont know.

Why are you guys saying Fe is so similer to FF? to compleatly sepreate genres. TBS are closer to Campaign RTS the to RPG.

FF and FE are completely different, I agree. They are so much different. FF is your classic RPG where you go into battle with your party and fight wild enemies and all that stuff, and FE is much different from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom