• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Final Zelda Game: What Do You Want It to Be Like?

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
I want all the characters and items from all the previous zelda games. And it should have the best plot music and gameplay of the whole series. it should also have elements fom the whole series. Also all of the enimies AND bosses including main antagonists. I would like a game where all the villains team up and try to kill link because he has thwarted them so many times. It should also be the last game in the timeline
it should be really dark and link and zelda have to sacrafice themselves to defeat ganondorf and therefore putting the triforce to rest and no more reincarnations of link zelda or ganondorf. that would be a great end to the series since it cuts off all loose ends and possibilities of any more games. of course, i hope this dosen't happen for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time. but I do want to be living when the last Zelda game comes out. Then of course, Miyamoto would release the complete and official Legend of Zelda Timeline

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom