• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Final Zelda Game: What Do You Want It to Be Like?

X

Xypher

I personally don't ever want the Zelda saga to end, but a sort of combination of both would be EXTREMELY nice. 2 of my favorite games were wind waker and twilight princess, but if these two aspects could be combined WELL (keyword here), then it may be the best in my personal opinion :3 An appearance from everyone who had provided Link with a mas from MM would be nice, and of course the villian would have to be Ganondorf, 'cause it just ain't Zelda without him :P

I would hate for this to happen but at some ponit I'm sure it will...
I would want it to be a lot like Ocarina of Time and be really serious. Link dies in the end so thats why there is a end for the bloodline.

If this ever happens I'll kill myself but, the final I would like an epic storyline and show maybe the three timelines merge into one where link fights all main villains from his past eg. vaati, ganondorf, bellum, etc

I really don't like the idea of a last Zelda game, especially because there isn't really a way to effectively wrap up the series given the recent revelations regarding Ganon's origins and such. They would have to come up with a good way to end the characters' reincarnation cycles for good, or at the very least that of the evil ones.

zellinkda

one of many
both. i would want zelda to live on forever, even if i had to get a job at nintendo to make sure of that. i would want it to have TP link, and have it be dark, and then have an alternate game, which is the same story, in WW graphics. EPIC

Moral questionability please? I want someone who you don't know the side of, hell, have Link team up with Ganon to bring down a greater evil, have an ally betray you, etc. The closest thing we came to this was Byrne in Spirit Tracks, I want this to happen more.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nah, there won't ever been a final Zelda game. But if they do, it should be all bunnies, ponies, and rainbows. That's want I want to see... lol

Somehow, all of the timelines should converge together. You can't really say it's the "final game" when it can only be on one timeline. Be fusing the timelines together, it allows for a definitive ending. The game needs to have a darker atmosphere than Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, Ganondorf should be defeated once and for all, with a method of ending his reincarnation being presented. He could perhaps return to being Demise, bringing the cycle full-circle. To show his true power and to continue the dark theme, Ganon/Demise should kill Din and take all of her power for herself.

The ending should show a wedding between Link and Zelda, or at least a kiss. Basically, as long as the ending feels like the complete end of the overarching story, then I'll be happy. I love the series, but I do think that eventually the series needs to have an end somewhere down the line.

The Gorons, Ruto, and somehow the Ancient Robots need to make a comeback, and I want to have the Clawshots and the Beetle back. Elements from each game should appear also, to serve as a sort of tribute to every game in the series that matters. The Master Sword is obvious, but I'd like to see the Four Sword in a 3D console game. In addition to Din, Nayru and Farore should appear as well. There absolutely needs to be an Epona, because she is my favorite of Link's methods of transportation.

However, the build up to this game must be big. Other people want the timelines to fuse together (Is anyone else reminded of the DC Comics New 52 reboot?), and that sounds like a pretty big enough plot point to carry an entire game, so the final Zelda game would have to take off from there. Also, since we're dealing with multiple timelines, what happens when there are additional instances of the same characters, such as Link, Zelda, and Ganon?

I DONT WANT IT TO END but i would like it to be realy dark like ganon got all the peace of the triforce some how so hes about to idk end the world and so evey one form other zelda games help link :) or something like that but idk

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Every character ever from Zelda,overly dark,has some sort of leveling system(Aw yeah)=EPIS

The death of Link should be the most epic thing ever.I think what they should do is have a bit more violence and the taboo issue of Sex in it(Yeah,I'm like that :3).Bring Zelda to PEGI 18+ :D (I Like it 7/12 + BTW).Anyways,Link should be held up at arrowpoint(Insert Skyrim joke here :P) by a bunch of em,Moblins and shot down(Like the last stand scene in Red Dead Redemption) and Link having an Epic Monolouge,Links Girlfriend/Lover/Wife crying at whoever the villan is to let Link go and stuff......epic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom