• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Final Zelda Game: What Do You Want It to Be Like?

H

Hero of Winds11

The final Zelda game: Should it be cute or dark? What Link would you want to play? What characters should make a appearance? Why is Link going on a journey this time? And who is the main villain?

It should be the darkest ever.
Just want to play Link.
Goron, Zora, Kokiri, the good old fashion ones.
This being 'the Final Zelda Game' it has to be Ganondorf and they both die in the end, ending the series.
but ofcourse I would never want this to happen

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want it to be a dark game. End of Link, his death in a cutscene would be epic. OoT/MM Link pl0x, fitting end for the series since Ocarina of Time is basically the Historia Crux of Zelda. Saria, Zelda, Ganondorf...the cast of OoT as well as MM, especially Fierce Deity. Link could be on a journey to find out what is forcing him to do evil actions out of the blue. The main villain I suppose could be Fierce Deity – he was the Oni in Majora's Mask Manga so it sound fitting for him to be a villain.

I want it to be non-existant. I want Zelda to go on forever. But if i had to choose, it should be really dark, but still with humor.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I would want it to be even darker than TP, and play as TP Link. Major Characters: Link, Zelda, Ghirahim, Demise, Ganondorf, Vaati. Reason: The four enemies listed to the left are teaming up to take over the world.

it should be a time line. one that has a bit of all the past games to show you the time line(s) you get it right. you play as all of the different links and see how they take place in the grand design of things. for me that would be awesome

F

flyingseal

There will never be an end to the series: Demise will keep reincarating, matching the hate, despair, and evil in people. However I hope tat sometimes two of the timeline branches merge in one epic adventure.

It should be the darkest of all, and it would have to be Link Vs. Gannondorf obviously, and tingle would make a small appearance, and he would ride into the final battle on Epona, the jump off and get right into the fight~

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I really wish that it didn't come to an end, but this franchise has to stop at some point.

Of course, it would be ideal to have a 'dark' game in my opinion. Not necessarily dark, but have a serious tone to it.
Though as cliche as it might sound, it should be Epic as shiz. I've always wanted a Steam punk Zelda, so something besides the usual Medieval-esque thing, even if most say it would ruin the series, it would be interesting and I would actually play it-- PLEASEDON'THITME.

So, perhaps a Steampunk/"post apocalyptic" world to show how aged Hyrule has become or a 'modern' kinda setting? Not futuristic-- Modern. That way, all of these settings could have ruins of past areas in the series causing some emotion nostalgic moments.
Kind of like going back to Shadow Moses in MGS4.

I dunno, I just had to get that out of my system-- Don't hate on me, please!

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
It should be the darkest ever.
Just want to play Link.
Goron, Zora, Kokiri, the good old fashion ones.
This being 'the Final Zelda Game' it has to be Ganondorf and they both die in the end, ending the series.
but ofcourse I would never want this to happen

That's the perfect ending.

I would like the three timelines to join somehow, and all those important characters from past games would show up and aid Link in his final adventure. The villain? Ganondorf, of course. Supporting villains would be Vaati and the main antagonists from past games (I haven't played OoX games yet). Link and Ganondorf would fight in a destroyed Hyrule, with the fate of the world in Link's hand. It would have to be the darkest Zelda game ever made, maybe Ganondorf kills Zelda in front of Link. It has to have something that REALLY makes you hate Ganondorf.

i think it would be cool of gannon and link had to join forces to defeat a threat none of them could handle together they defeat the powerful threat slowly win back the kindgdom in the end link would sacrafice his own life to defeat the final threat the evil that once fuiled gannons rage turned to love gannon continued links legacy ending the series and zelda and gannon left to recreat the forgotten land of hyrule what do you guys think of my idea of a zelda game ending tho i wish it would not happen all great things must come to an end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom