• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Final Boss

D

dave425

I have watched the video walk through, read all I can find on how to kill him but just can't do it.

Can someone give me a list of commands to do the various strikes I can get him with?

such as put sword in sheath and death strike him when you are prompted. How do you back slash etc

I am a 60 year old man and don't want a heart attack killing him. I haven't had my heart race this bad since I beat the guy in Skyward sword.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
is it the very last stage you're having trouble with? not played it for a while but you from what i can remember, it's just a case of dodging/blocking and hacking him up

D

dave425

I have watched the video walk through, read all I can find on how to kill him but just can't do it.

Can someone give me a list of commands to do the various strikes I can get him with?

such as put sword in sheath and death strike him when you are prompted. How do you back slash etc

I am a 60 year old man and don't want a heart attack killing him. I haven't had my heart race this bad since I beat the guy in Skyward sword.

Yes it is the last Gannon, I did all the HOWLING stones but never remember how to use the moves. I just hacked up all the others and got lucky I guess.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
you don't actually need to use any of the hidden skills except for the ending blow. I just kind of antagonize him, then back off to taunt him into attacking with the chance one. Otherwise, the only hidden skill that seems to work is the back slice, which you use by jumping to the side two times consecutively so the second time link rolls, then pressing b/wave the remote during the roll to the side. You can also see a list of hidden skills and how to use them on your start/plus screen.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I prefer to use the Back-Slice against Dark Lord: Ganondorf, as it makes catching him off guard easier, thus allowing you to get in a few slashes before he starts blocking……that method works best for me…..and you know, using the Magic Armor :silent: Of course the first time I fought him I didn’t have that, but every other time I may battle him for fun I equip the Magic Armor :right:

Last edited:
random thing in this battle's last stage: try using your fishing pole on him... you'll probably laugh.
anyway........... in the last stage, I mainly use the one hidden skill where you go around the guy and attack him that way...... in short words.. avoid being hit and beat him up, finish him with a final strike

Yes, use your fishing pole, then slash like crazy at him. the back slice is really effective. just z-target, jump sideways, roll around the back of him, and swing to jump up and slice him in the back (all done by z-targeting and pushing A while holding left or right on the control stick) mortal draw is pretty ineffective and hard to pull of anyway. other than that just dodge is stabs and then jump attack him when he's vulnerable.

keep your shield up until he makes a move, move left or right while L targeted, press A twice, roll behind him, slice. repeat until he's down for the final blow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom