• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Final Boss Battle

geek4887

The Unknown
What? A pig? Well it sounds pretty fake to me. Anyways, using a pig would probably anger some fans (this would be a reference to Malladus). I mean Nintendo can pull it off, certainly, but the idea would just be a recycled one.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
What? A pig? Well it sounds pretty fake to me. Anyways, using a pig would probably anger some fans (this would be a reference to Malladus). I mean Nintendo can pull it off, certainly, but the idea would just be a recycled one.

The pig-beast thing actually isn't something worth calling bogus. Check this:

320845_199380136798390_125038904232514_445877_497763948_n.jpg

This is the tribe of people that was terrorizing the land in the backstory of SS. Ghirahim's to the left, so that surely means this guy in the middle is his master. And just look at what he looks like.

Last edited:

Crono

Hylian Rebel

Uhm, what about Ganon? You new to the series?

vcdomith

Mad Artist
This thing in the center of the picture actually reminds me of Skeldritch, Ancient Demon look at this pic:
Skeldritch04_Large.jpg
one more thing that sustain my argument it's his prefix:Ancient Demon

Hmm I think it'd make more sense for the demon king to become the trident. He has three horns with the middle horn being slightly shorter, just like a trident.

Also, Fi is the physical form of an incredibly powerful weapon created by the goddess and she/it clearly has some impressive powers. Powers that could probably only be rivaled by the goddess herself. Which would make sense if she becomes the master sword. If this king were the trident, then his physical form would probably be equally powerful. This would explain why he was able to stand up to the goddess. This would also explain why the Master sword had to be created. Only a sword imbued with the life of the powerful Fi could defeat him. The only question would be: How did this trident demon come into existence?

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire
Where did you get this? I doubt it's true.

I just googled it and found a bunch of stuff about it. It might actually be true.

What was the source of your last batch?

Whats going on here, this isn't supposed to be one comment!!

Last edited:
A

Arizona Link

the non english version his name is gannon. ill see if i can get my buddy to take a screenshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom