• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Fallout 4 Thread (Tunnel Snakes Rule and if you disagree I will kill you)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fallout 4
gv0gUsl.jpg

Official Trailer:

Screenshots:

Scollay Square, Boston
ZupsbLR.jpg

Power Armour
46892_2_0.jpg

Deathclaw​

2877886-fallout4_trailer_deathclaw_1433355581.png

Vault 111
2877892-fallout4_trailer_vault_1433355629.jpg

Diamond City (2 pics)
2877891-fallout4_trailer_stadium_1433355624.png

I25sgHG.png

Galaxy News Radio?
oRDGdg6.jpg

The Institute?
GQbXOJg.jpg

Protectron
2877890-fallout4_trailer_protectron_1433355614.png

---

Links:

Official Website

Info:

Pre-order now and tune into Bethesda's E3 Press Conference live on June 14th at 7pm (pst)​

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[Edit]

So it's a thing. Beth website updated, confirmed to only be PC/PS4/XB1. Cinematic trailer will be going live at around 3pm (UK time). Which is in 10 minutes.

45108_1_1.png

CGk-yAwUYAAbVAI.jpg:large

46910_2_0.jpg

Both images are apparently in-game, with the top featuring some terrible compression because of Twitter. Do really like the style, looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it in motion though.

Last edited:

Dan

Holy cow those images look amazing! The hype sword is getting its fill already.

D

Deleted member 14134

Kind of bummed that this isn't the fallout remastered collection everyone was hoping for but this will have to satisfy my craving until they release it hopefully sometimes soon.

Also, screw any other game. Fallout 4 is coming!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
In-game Trailer:

pkCHKFI.gif

Already love how bright and colourful it is! That's some great environmental design, love the art style.

[Edit]

Accompanying press release:

Bethesda said:
BETHESDA ANNOUNCES FALLOUT 4

World’s Most Anticipated Game in Development at Bethesda Game Studios

Full Details to be Unveiled on June 14th at Bethesda’s E3 Showcase

June 3, 2015 (London, UK) – Bethesda®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today confirmed the upcoming global release of Fallout® 4, the next generation of open-world gaming. The world premiere of the game will take place during Bethesda’s E3 Showcase being held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California on June 14th beginning at 7.00pm PST, and streamed live around the world via Twitch and YouTube.

Fallout 4 is being developed for Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and PC by award-winning Bethesda Game Studios® under the direction of Todd Howard. This eagerly-awaited game is the follow up to the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’, Fallout® 3, and the first title from the world-renowned studio since the release of their global phenomenon and 2011 ‘Game of the Year’, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®.

“We know what this game means to everyone,” said Game Director, Todd Howard, “The time and technology have allowed us to be more ambitious than ever. We’ve never been more excited about a game, and we can’t wait to share it.”

The game’s official trailer, created in-game at Bethesda Game Studios, can be viewed at: www.fallout4.com .

About ZeniMax Media Inc.
ZeniMax Media is a privately owned media organization headquartered outside Washington DC with international publishing offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Sydney. Through its subsidiaries, ZeniMax Media creates and publishes original interactive entertainment content for consoles, the PC, and handheld/wireless devices. ZeniMax Media divisions include Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, Arkane Studios, Tango Gameworks, MachineGames, Battlecry Studios, ZeniMax Online Studios, ZeniMax Europe Ltd., ZeniMax Asia K.K., ZeniMax Asia Pacific Limited, and ZeniMax Australia Pty Ltd. For more information on ZeniMax Media, visit www.zenimax.com .

About Bethesda Softworks
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is a worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Titles featured under the Bethesda label include such blockbuster franchises as The Elder Scrolls®, DOOM®, QUAKE®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored ®, The Evil WithinTM, Prey® and RAGE®. For more information on Bethesda Softworks’ products, visit www.bethsoft.com .

About Bethesda Game Studios
Bethesda Game Studios is the award-winning development studio known around the world for its groundbreaking work on The Elder Scrolls series and the Fallout series. Creators of the 2006 ‘Game of the Year’, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion®, the 2008 ‘Game of the Year’, Fallout® 3, and most recently the 2011 ‘Game of the Year’, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim®, Bethesda Game Studios has earned its reputation as one of the industry's most respected and accomplished game development studios. For more information on Bethesda Game Studios, visit bgs.bethsoft.com.

The Elder Scrolls, Skyrim, Bethesda Game Studios, Dishonored, Arkane, The Evil Within, PsychoBreak, Tango, Tango Gameworks, BATTLECRY, Battlecry Studios, MachineGames, Prey, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda, ZeniMax and their related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the United States and/or in other countries. Fallout is a registered trademark or trademark of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the United States and/or in other countries. id, id Software, id Tech, DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein and RAGE are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the United States and/or in other countries. Other product and company names referenced herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Looks good for the most part (graphically), but that dog looks like poo. Hopefully they fix up some of the flaws.

That said I'm beyond excited.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My reaction
Bx4t0nP.gif

Damn though, I didn't expect them to release a ****ing full on trailer. Been literally waiting for this for nearly 5 years now.

It looks stunning, probably the best I've seen on 8th Gen so far (trailer wise). The atmospheric effects look great and they've changed the art style somewhat and went with what looks like slightly lighter colour scheme as well as a cyberpunk look. Seems everyone was right from 3 years ago about it being set in Boston as well.

Bring on the hype, this game is going to blow up the Internet.

Last edited:
This generation has been so bad thus far. It's nice to see some actual game announcements. I've gotta agree, Fallout 4 looks amazing.

And honestly this doesn't really help this generation that much, it's not like its a big console exclusive, since it's on PC as well. I sold my PS4 about a month after release, and I have no regrets. Both consoles have very little exclusives worth getting the console for, at least if you have a PC.

Dan

The trailer is amazing, and yeah I do like the new art style and it's nice to see the world is a little more colourful this time around although not too colourful that it ruins Fallouts stylish look. Seems we may get some gameplay before the nukes hit which will be neat to experience. Roll on June 14th

D

Deleted member 14134

I hate the art style, this is too colourful for a fallout game and there's no signs of it being an mmo like skyrim online. Like the old saying goes, like war, the poor quality of Bethesda games never changes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hate the art style, this is too colourful for a fallout game and there's no signs of it being an mmo like skyrim online. Like the old saying goes, like war, the poor quality of Bethesda games never changes.

The art style is not different to fallout three. Its got better lighting and graphics is all.
And Bethesda's games such as Fallout 3 and Skyrim were of a high quality.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I really liked the dark gritty feel that Fallout 3 had; it really added to the atmosphere. Though I don't mind a change. Remember New Vegas, while on the same engine, had a brighter colour scheme to fit the theme of the game.

The Capital Wasteland was meant to be this dark desolate state, while the Mojave had a slightly more humorous western theme, plus the area was more advanced than D.C. So I think they're shooting for a style to fit the advanced Institute of the Commonwealth this time around.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom