• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Ending of an Anime

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I actually have mixed emotions about anime endings. Like most people, I get upset to watch the final episode of an anime, mainly because something inside just keeps telling me that "I will never see this again" and I get kind of melancholy. I usually have to spend some time thinking afterwards, collecting my thoughts and convincing myself it really is over, in the case of a really good anime. For many, I just didn't want them to end, I feel like there is always more to something that I am missing out on XD Then again, when an anime ends, it's like life in a way. They all end at one point, but another will come and take its place. This thought keeps me somewhat positive whenever I have to watch the ending. :)

I like anime endings where they answer most of the questions. I hate when they end an anime and more than half of the questions haven't been answer. Yeah I like having some unanswered for you to decide. Also I like when they follow the manga if they are based off of one.

I watched Deadman Wonderland all the way through to the end, I was gutted when it ended but then I just went on and read the manga which continued the story wonderfully so my needs were met.

Its is good that an anime have a end because if it continues to go forever the history becomes boring and you start to dislike the series.

I try to watch pretty much every anime I start, all the way through.
And generally, it's totally worth it.

FLCL and Welcome to the NHK both have great endings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom