• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The End of an Old Legend and the Dawn of a New

S

SamuraiOfShikah

There are many, many legends of the hero that rises in the darkest hour and defeats the great evil that covers the land... This land has been in war for countless of years now and the hero is nowhere to be seen. Where has he gone? Has he finally perished? Was there ever a hero at all, or was he just legend? The truth might never come, but all we can do now is fight, fight against the great evil, the evil that was thought to have been destroyed got good, but he is back and his goal is to gain the sacred power of the gods and make himself more... complete.

The sounds of mighty engines were heard throughout the block. Vehicles galore were at the beginning of the track, preparing for the race about to begin. A lovely woman was at the center of the line with a checkered flag, the competitors were ready, she waved the flag, causing the race to begin. The vehicles went in a flurry of speed, everyone had brought their weapons, some had chains, others had guns, but they all had one goal, make the others lose and gain their prize. A man on a colossal car attempted to run over all of the competitors, but he failed, for someone on a small car had shot down one of the tires, causing the car to crash and block the way for the 49 competitors that were behind him, but there were still 13 competitors in the race.

The man who shot the gun at the larger car, attempted to shoot a man on a motorcycle, who used his quick thinking to use some nitro to quickly move out of the way, causing the shot to hit a man on the car next to him, who crashed into the sidelines, causing some of the crowd to lessen. A car who had two people, one driving, another on a turret, was trying to take out as many cars as they could. They took out 2 cars, before the man on a motorcycle grabbed the man on a turret with a chain, pulled him off and left him to his fate. The man driving the car stopped, to check on his wounded friend.

Two cars surrounded the man on the motorcycle and attempted to to work together to kill him off, as they were sped into each other the man on the motorcycle slowed down a bit and let the other two drivers to collide into each other and they took out one two people on motorcycles to be caught off guard and try to quickly maneuver out of the way, but turned their handlebars too quickly, so their motorcycles turned over and they skidded on the floor for a short distance.

There were 5 vehicles left, 1 motorcycle, 3 cars and 1 truck, the man who gave the first shot, quickly took out all four tires of the truck, then tried to shoot at the man on the motorcycle, but he went in front of a heavily armored car in front of the shooter, who foolishly attempted to shoot through the window, but ended up hitting the driver in the head, who's car immediate slowed down and crashed into the shooter's car, taking 2 more competitors out of the race.

The final car attempted to crash into the motorcycle, but the cyclist jumped off of his vehicle and onto the car, who swerved to get him off, but he held on tight, and broke through the windshield of the car and landed on the passenger seat, he immediately took action, and opened his door and threw the man out. He closed the door and went on to driving the car to the finish line. When he won the race and stopped the car, he took off the helmet and revealed his race. He had red eyes and pointed ears like those of the old Sheikah race, yet he also had tan, dark skin and red hair like those of the Gerudo race.

((Okay, this is like a fanfic, but it's more modernized and futuristic. It all takes place in the LoZ world and has all the races and a widely known antagonist, but only this isn't the hero of legend, he's someone from the streets and there won't really be a Zelda, but there will still be a Triforce.))

G

Gon-Gorooon

Why does this remind me of Tokyo Drift?

This makes fifty characters

S

SamuraiOfShikah

Why does this remind me of Tokyo Drift?

This makes fifty characters

This might be the only part with a race, I'm going to try to go into detail and I've never seen the movie, though I've always wanted to. I'm going to add more whenever I think of more things. Constructive criticism welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom