• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Eggs Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This is the most important thread on ZD right now! Eggs are one of the most versatile foods. With so many ways to cook them, they are much better than boring old chicken meat. What’s your favorite preparation of eggs?

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Will not eat eggs now or anytime in the near future, my least favorite food other than seafood.. I even go as far as to pick out the little pieces of egg from fried rice!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
tumblr_inline_ow6sw7yn1j1spja7s_400.gif

Now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
When it comes to frying gotta have solid whites and runny yolks, especially in a ham and egg sandwich my god is it nice.
Scrambled eggs are good but i gotta have ketchup with them.
Omeletts i loves, cannot get enough of them, cheese and ham are my mains there. Omlettes cooked so it's just set and then the grated cheese goes on so it's golden brown by the time alls done

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I like sunny side up eggs. It’s like what you get on a burger sometimes. It’s like a fried egg but only cooked on one side so the yolk kind of hangs out on the uncooked side and you can see it. It may be really weird but I always have to cut away all the white first and eat it and then I eat the yolk whole. Idk why I do it but it’s kind of a fun thing that I treat myself to when I make eggs.

Ninja

Well well well
I love eggs all types of ways. A fantastic way to get protein and healthy fats in. We go through at least a carton a week.

My favorite way to have eggs is just scrambled soft with salt and pepper with a touch of real butter. Easier to eat 5 or 6 eggs that way without it seeming overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom