• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((I know, but she pulled it out to for show, so that's why I wrote it that way. Sorry if it got lost in translation :sweat:))

Cyrus slowly pushed himself up, regaining his balance as his head cleared. Still, he was ready to take off at a moments notice. He also had a knife on him for now, in case he had to fight, but somehow, he figured it wouldn't save him either.

"O-okay," Cyrus started slowly. His risk taking and fast talking demeanor was gone, replaced by something more wild, ready to react at the drop of a pin.

"So...who are all of you?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon noticed Cyrus and sighed. "Yet another branded." he thought.

Lance wandered over the where Melica and Cyrus were standing. "Are you two okay?" Lance said casually as if he'd know Cyrus for a while. He then realized Cyrus's question. "Erm... my name is Lance." He stayed silent from saying his title of 'the Dreamer' because of the glare he was getting from both Shannon and Xaviar.

(Cyrus can recognize Lance as the Dreamer or not, up to you, Johnny.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus noticed Lance and reached out to shake his hand, but stopped. Lance looked familiar.

"Have I met you before?" he asked confused.

And then it hit him. Lance was The Dreamer. The person of legend and the reason why people like him were hunted.

Cyrus turned around and began to laugh.

"Okay, you got me, cool disguise Lance, but come on. This is a joke right? Or maybe it's just a dream and when I turn around, I'll be awake and you all will be gone."

Cyrus spun back around and came face to face with Lance, the girl, and everyone else who had shown up their. He looked at them all, frightened yet again and said, "What's going on?"

Meli shrugged haplessly, giving him an awkwardly sympathetic look. "I don't really think anyone knows. We're trying to bring Dreamy back--and yes, that IS the Dreamer, I didn't believe it at first either." She indicated Lance. "It's... it's been the weirdest three days of my life so far."

She wasn't exaggerating. Seeing a random branded person and trying to coax him into joining them? Nothing new. She'd fought Dreamer demons and saved her teenage rival from hell's alluring whisper. But they could seriously use this guy's help... whoever he was.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus recoiled in fear again at the mention of the word "Dreamer", but stood his ground. Slowly, he held out his hand and said, "Um...my name is Cyrus. Cyrus Larkson. I work in pride point as a the head of a worker unit that builds most of the taller building."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom