• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Meli sighed, looking down. "I see where he's coming from. It was still incredibly stupid, but I see where he's coming from here. And he's right, we're out of that hell." She stood. "Let's get going. No point in lingering here anymore, we're kind of a highly conspicuous group of people."

((Revyvall ^^))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon sighs and looks around. "There is no one about so... I say we continue to find orbs and hope for the best to help Lance's amnesia."

Xaviar nods, "I agree. That is our only hope to find answers."

Lance glances at the ground. He honestly didn't think he was doing anything wrong... I mean.. was he?

(alright! Dreamers is revived! Everyone, including our new comers, can meet in the Health point. Annnnnd from now on this RP is open game! Meaning that everyone has rights to make side plots and things to that effect. Only thing is the main plot is still finding all the remaining orbs and once those are found I'll explain what we'll do from there. So yeah. Revival! yaaaay!)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Encal, the home sweet home of the worker bees and wretched alike. Cyrus grinned as he hopped from rooftop to rooftop across Health Point. He often did this to travel since the streets were usually crowded. But people like him worked high up, so he wasn't scared when hopping from post to post ten stories off the ground. They called his kind "cat-walkers", a double entendre because they were usually working on cat walks up on the sides of buildings and the fact that they were light on their feet. Kinda ironic how he had ended up coming to Health Point. A worker under Cyrus' supervision had gotten hurt on the job so Cyrus' manager asked him to check up on the guy and his recovery in health point.

"His fault for not harnessing properly," Cyrus thought.

Cyrus hopped down to street level as he neared the facility his worker was at and looked around. It was definitely less crowded here which put Cyrus at ease. He was always on edge which made sense considering he had a brand, even if it was hidden.

((Silvs, I don't think I'll be able to get on much tomorrow. You know how Cyrus is, I trust you if you need him to interact at all. Same for you Mono. ^^))

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

(I'll step in I suppose)

After a long walk of awkward silence, the Dreamer's crew makes it back to the central city of Health Point.

Shannon sighed. He really didn't like being here... there were so many people in this city that could recognize him and put Lance's life on the line...

"The orb should be around here... hopefully where I remember the old temple being..." Shannon inquired.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The visit took Cyrus a short time. He stopped in and chatted with the guy who apologized for not harnessing properly. Cyrus wanted to give him a hard time, but he decided to just laugh it off. His looks alone scared a lot, what with the tattoos and rough looking clothes. Besides, he hadn't come to berate the guy endlessly. He had other stuff to do, and a personal visit he wanted to make.

Cyrus stopped at an old temple. It was in a more secluded spot of Health Point. He decided to run there, though he wasn't really sure why. It was mostly his heart that told him it was the thing to do. But once there he realized exactly why. His sister. Angel. She'd dreamed of Health Point when they were young. She always said she wanted to work in Health Point, to use kindness and laughter and joy to heal those around her. Back then, life in the slums meant sickness, death, and a lot of unhappy faces. But she never let hers fade. Even when she was buried, there was a smile on her face.

Cyrus knelt down in front of the alter of the temple and prayed, silently at first. However he knew he was alone and was talking soon after the realization.

"Angel...Can you hear me? I wish you were here. I wish you could make my world brighter. I wish I didn't have to wear this thing!" Cyrus cursed as he grabbed at the bracelet on his wrist, the rosary tucked underneath it as silent and black as ever. Cyrus quickly peeked around to see if anyone was there and had heard him, but still not a soul in sight. He sighed and continued, whispering this time, just in case.

((Hey, about Cyrus' gauntlet thing, should he have it already, or get it?))

masterSword2

Smile!
Finally, Cameron was feeling normal again. During the dreamer demon attack he had gotten separated from the group, and was badly injured. His memories of the time following his separation from the group were hazy. He vaguely recalled someone finding him, and telling him to hold on until they made it to health point. From that point until they arrived at health point, he couldn't remember anything, but he figured it was obvious that his savior had taken him to health point. The time he spent in the hospital amazed him. If he had not gone to health point, it would have took far longer to make his recovery. The fact that he was back on his feet in such a short time was nothing short of miraculous.

Cameron began making his way through the streets of health point, heading towards the old temple. "I have to make it back to the group. My best bet would be to meet them when they come for this place's orb. Something tells me that this is where it's at. It sure looks like it."

Cameron arrived at the temple. It seemed like there was only one other person there, a man who was deep in prayer. He remained silent out of respect. "I wonder how long I'll have to wait here for them. There's nothing that would make them come here next. I could be hanging around health point for a long time... Well I had enough luck to be found and taken here, so maybe that luck will continue, and they'll come here first? I sure hope so..."

Go_Skyward

((Hey, about Cyrus' gauntlet thing, should he have it already, or get it?))
(That's really up to you. As I said, from now on I'm trying to make this RP more RPer friendly, meaning you could have a little side plot with that gauntlet if you wanted to. I mean, in this RP we're not even half way done, seriously. I checked. lol. But anyways, good replies, both of you.)

Shannon continued to walk in silence. He finally remembered where the temple was... and he figured why he'd forgotten it before. Memories. He hated the temple. He also hated the fact someone out there hated him so much to take the love of his life away from him years ago. But, if they wanted to get their loved one's back, they had to go to this temple. It was the only way...

Xaviar, upon seeing the temple in the distance, ran to it. When he arrived, he saw the two men. One praying and one standing in silence for the other.

Once the rest of the Dreamers caught up Lance called out, "Cameron!" He ran up to his old companion, "You're okay!?" Lance asked him, joy and some slight confusion in his voice.

Shannon sighed as he walked towards the entrance of the temple.

(wow.... Lance went totally Xance there XD)

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron was quite shocked. He had hoped that he would be reunited with his comrades quickly, but this was more than he could have hoped for. "Yeah, somehow!" He replied, still stunned, and happy to see the others. "How's the group holding up?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus heard voices and sudden yells behind him and quickly stood up. His time was spent here and he needed to get back to Pride Point. As he stood though, a freak accident happened. Divine force wasn't Cyrus' every excuse but he definitely chalked up a lot to it. This was one of those times.

The rosary wrapped under his leather wrist band suddenly slipped and fell to the floor with a loud clack as the beads and cross hit the marble. The group nearby was talking but clearly must of heard it. And then Cyrus freaked out. His brand was in plain view and they'd kill him for it. He didn't think after that. Cyrus grabbed the rosary and began to run. Towards the exit. However as luck would have it, he slipped and went sliding into one of the columns, before stopping, laying stunned.

"Well...dying wasn't...on my to do...list today..." he grunted as he struggled to push himself up.

Meli smiled when she saw Cameron, of course, but when he'd asked how the group was holding up... "Well... a lot's happened, to say the least," she told him, glancing around. Yeah, two necklaces broken, weird title things given, and Shannon was actually after the love of his life in all this. That wasn't much at all.

When the rosary hit the ground, Meli's voice faltered, and she glanced over, curious but cautious. She knew what she was looking at--a brand. She'd know one anywhere.

A tentative hand reached up to her collarbone and tugged at the chain of her own brand. What...

Not really thinking about it, just letting her impulse dominate--business as usual, really--she went to his side and offered a hand. "That was quite a crash," she told him, a faint grin on her face. With her left hand, she reached under her shirt and pulled out the brand. Nope, she didn't know what she was doing, not at all. But hey, whatever worked.

"Need some help there?"

((This post is just Meli being Meli and not really thinking about it. The way I post Meli is, I just let my fingers move around the keyboard in whatever manner they will. like ouija. Meli is oujia.))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Wha...what?" Cyrus responded with a confused face. He looked at the girl who was holding a necklace, offering it in peace. Cyrus quickly glanced at the others and then hissed at the girl, "Do they know you're branded?"

He was terrified, fear easily showing in his eyes. What if she was lying and it wasn't a brand she was offering? What if it was just a necklace to gain his sympathy so they could then kill him. Cyrus didn't know what else to do. There were more of them and she had his back against the column, sitting no less, no chance of escaping.

((She's not holding out the necklace XD The necklace is around her neck, she's holding out a hand to help Cyrus up.))

She pursed her lips, then nodded. "Well, yeah. Believe it or not, we're not going to kill you. I'm trying to help you up here, are you going to stand?" If he was branded, she understood his paranoia, but she could easily prove that she wasn't going to kill him. She had evidence named Lance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom