• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron follows the group. "It's about time we made some progress. Those demons were a real pain." He thinks to himself.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Following the rest, Ellyra jumped in as well. She was hesitant, no doubt, but what other choice did she have? It was dark when she landed, standing up and realizing that her pant legs had soaked a bit. She walked on, following Xavier and the rest, hoping they would go somewhere that would tell her the information she needed to know.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon nods, "yeah they were."

Lance is silent.

Xaviar smiles, "The orb is right up here!" at the end of the long hall was a bright, radiant light. "Not too far off now!"

Go_Skyward

Xaviar nods, "Of course! We're not even CLOSE to being done with dealing with the demons! As long as Anai Tsirk is in control of Ecnal..."

Lance still remains silent.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia had jumped in after the others and now followed as they walked forward. As the others were talking, Olivia noticed that Lance was being...really quiet. Slight worry filled her heart and she walked over to him. "Hey, you okay? You aren't going all Dreamer yet are ya?" she tried to make is sound light-hearted, but she knew it was possible he was going Dreamer. (I'm goin' ghost!...ehem...)

Max followed the group silently, waiting to see what happened when they got closer to the orb.

(I am going to become ghostly!)

Go_Skyward

(okay.... he need to yelling out "I'M GOING DREAMER" at somepoint XD)

Lance nods, he's still feeling like he's a burden on all of these people helping him.

Xaviar then takes a few more step when suddenly they are all bathed in golden light. "We're here." He smiles.

Lance sighs, he walks over to the orb. "Sound I just touch it now or wait for whatever force it is to 'posses me' or whatever." He speaks with a "bleeh" kind of tone.

"Don't be like that, Lance." His.... somberness was starting to alarm her, too. "I get that it's hard, but.... it's life, and it's not changing for a while. My point is, try to be more...positive. You're a bit of an "only hope" type figure here, as hard as it is to believe." Melica shrugged with a small grin, like "It happens." As if being the dreamer, with the fate of the world on your shoulders, could happen to anyone. "Anyways... I guess you should just do it now."

Go_Skyward

Lance is kind of shocked at Melica's statement. But he's well aware he is the "last hope" figure here. He turns towards the orb and touches it. A bright light flashes for a moment and then it's over. Lance has covered his eyes with his hand. He turns around and says, "Let's... go."

Shannon nods and gestures to Xaviar.

"This way."

(There is a reason this one is so short. Nothing too fancy for this orb... except DEATH.... XD)

((she means... she's pulling a Monolith. And by that I mean DEATH. Mwahahahaha!))

"That's... it? I mean--whatever. I just thought... yeah." Melica cleared her throat and followed Xaviar, glancing at Shannon as if to say, What's up with him lately?

Go_Skyward

((Whaddaya mean, DEATH?))
(Death as in...)

((she means... she's pulling a Monolith. And by that I mean DEATH. Mwahahahaha!))
(...I'm not explaining unless someone pressures Xance >:3)

Shannon's makes a facial expression that says "I dunno"

Lance remains to keep his head low as he follows, he sometimes looks up to see where he is going, and there is obvious sorrow in his eyes.

Xaviar pips up, "Soooo... how about a vote to where we go next? We can go to three places within reach, food, pleasure, or health"

Shannon cringes, "Let's.... go to either food or pleasure first... I don't think I can quiet manage going back to health yet..."

Xaviar shrugs, "Anyone else want to voice an opinion?"

"Um, Food if not Health." Melica jumps in. "Same as Shanon... I don't think I can go home yet. Everyone hates me, mistrusts me... it's hard, I hate it there. Hard enough to do my job, half the people suspect that I'm branded." She shrugs, then shakes her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom