• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(I agree with Rainy, y'all are nutcase RP-ers! :rolleyes: )

Ellyra let the others finish of the rest of the demons, as it seemed that they had lots more experience then she did. Even with a powerful weapon, she didn't have quite the strength, stamina, or training to do what the others could do.

As they finished, she listened to the others as they discussed their situation. She kept to the back, feeling as if she only belonged as a bystander. They began to travel, she followed, occasionally blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I agree with Rainy, y'all are nutcase RP-ers! :rolleyes: )
(I was stalling! I am still stalling, thb...)

"It's close!" Xaviar swears, but he then stops in his tracks.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Shannon bluntly states.

"No, No!.... yes."

Shannon sighs and facepalms, "REALLY?!"

Xaviar throws his hands up in a 'rage quit' kind of way, "I SWEAR it's around here. I just don't remember the EXACT location!"

Shannon sighs, "So anyone involved with Dreamy has memory loss problems... awesome." this whole statement was said with obvious annoyance in his voice.

"It's fine. We kind of stumbled on the las temple, too." Melica says calmly, trying to cheer him up with sympathy. And I will deal with you, Shannon, later.

((I'm a nutcase. Definitely. But I TRY to stay plot-ful.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Shannon it would be nice if you can at least this guy some space...Geez..." Mizuki said. She really didn't care if she got yelled at. Shannon was just aggravating her by acting like that.

Go_Skyward

(You know what I love about this RP so much? Shannon is getting himself into trouble with others while Lance is acting like an idiot. It's such contradiction to their original personalities it almost hurts me ^.^ XD)

Shannon grumbled, "You were saying, Melica?" he doesn't want to state how he really feels about this whole thing.

Xaviar shrugs, "It's okay. Being the previous guardian of the Dreamer I am used to being... told harsh things to... at the least."

Shannon pfts, "whatever. Let's find this temple already."

Lance nods. (becausehe'sdonenothinguptilthispoint
MOAR STALLING... POSSIBLY...)

(You know what I love about this RP so much? Shannon is getting himself into trouble with others while Lance is acting like an idiot. It's such contradiction to their original personalities it almost hurts me ^.^ XD)
MOAR STALLING... POSSIBLY...)[/SIZE]

((That's part of what I love about BB. Kirinen is completely screwed up and Melica is calmer. Except I didn't plan it... it just sort of happened. And of course, Kirinen's resemblance to another is like a needle in my poor little obsessed heart... :kawaii:))

"Yeah." Melica grins at Shannon, in an I-know-something-you-don't-know sort of way. "It Should be nearby..."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Then you're better than me at this, Xaviar. I can barely handle small insults without nearly punching someone...I guess you can say I have anger issues..."

Go_Skyward

Shannon rolls his eyes, "riiiight."

Lance then laughs, "Funny, I could have sworn I knew someone with anger issues at some point... I remember that... somehow..."

(Lance's statement is pretty much irony... *cough*inhisoriginalpersonalityhehasangerissues*cough*)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(This isn't truly Mizuki's personality because she actually has three...as you can see in Corrupt World...)

Mizuki pretended to not hear that because it would have caused her to create more chaos for them.

"Really...I bet they can control their anger more than me...It's strange that anger runs in my family and I seem to have the most problems. Eh...that's why it's easy to notice I'm angry..."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot saw the group gathered up, a plan forming to sneak up on them. He got abount ten feet from Shannon before tripping, landing on his broken left arm, and swearing loudly.He rolled onto his back, looking at Shannon.

"Miss me?" he asked, smirking. Cassandra facepalmed before helping him up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine couldn't help but laugh at the situation that played out. She tried hard to stifle her laughter by covering her mouth, but her hand released and she laugh out loud. She laughed for several seconds, and when she was done she smiled and wiped away her joyful tears.

“I’m sorry, it’s just- You’re all…” She trailed off and turned away, embarrassed by her actions. She scolded herself inside, and now held back her emotions of sorrow for her laughing. It wasn’t right for her to laugh at them, yet… This might have been the first time of joy in her life in a very long time…

Go_Skyward

Lance commented, "Kathrine... you have such a pretty laugh...." He then realized that sounded... odd, "In... a good way!"

Shannon laughs, both over Elliot tripping and Lance's dumb comment, "You people..."

Xaviar smiles, at the least. He didn't really know any of these guys, except some of what Lance used to be, but he liked the group as a whole.

(...WaffleNinja, Lance's comment was about himself, because in his original personality he's more like Shannon in this RP. But it's irony because he doesn't realize he's talking about himself. XD which explains why Mono and I keep calling Lance Xance and Shannon Lannon. XD)

(...WaffleNinja, Lance's comment was about himself, because in his original personality he's more like Shannon in this RP. But it's irony because he doesn't realize he's talking about himself. XD which explains why Mono and I keep calling Lance Xance and Shannon Lannon. XD)

((And Xaviar is like Lance is now. It's almost scary... But also hilarious. We get to poke at them :D))

Melica laughs shamelessly. "God... I know it for sure now. We're all mad."

Go_Skyward

((And Xaviar is like Lance is now. It's almost scary... But also hilarious. We get to poke at them :D))
(Xaviar is mix between his original personality and Lance original personality, imo. This Xaviar is a bada$$ yet still the sweet Xaviar you know :3)

Lance snickers, "Reminds me of a quote I heard before... 'You're mad, they're mad, I'm mad... We're all mad!' or.... something to that effect..." (Alice in Wonderland reference ftw!)

Shannon raises his eye brows, "huh."

(STALLING IS STALLING OF THE STALLING FOR THE STALLING TO THE STALLING. ....I dunno.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom