• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon laughs, "Good. Anyways, dreamers, we should probably get going."

Lance nods and then the now larger group leaves this training area with their newly acquired weapons, ready for anything.

Shannon then says nothing and just makes hand signals as if signing "follow me. I have important news."

They made their way out of the bigger city into a smaller one, which was sort of the neighborhood area of Weapons Point.

Shannon then stopped the group, "Okay. I have a pretty good idea where the Weapons Point orb is its-"

All the sudden there was a loud crash and the sky went dark.

Lance then gasped, for a few paces away was... him. Him, in more of a looks sense, over anything else. Their they were. Dreamer Demons. They were attacking. But why now, of all times!

Shannon shook his head, he didn't know why these beast were attacking. But he didn't care, they were going to die. He took his spear out of his pocket and said, "Hopefully that training comes in handy!" He then charged one of the beasts and attacked.

(When I said that I was going to have something exciting happen, I wasn't kidding. There is A LOT of Dreamer Demons, so knock yourselves out :3)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger smirked. "Finally, some action." He slid on a pair of black leather gloves. When he flexed his hand, sharp metal claws grew from the fingers, all of them loaded with his favorite poison. He got into a battle-ready stance and started clawing and kicking at any demons that came close.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was stunned from the commotion, and stood there amidst the battle. Quickly, though, she shook herself and pulled out her pole. She brought it out, readying herself for an assult upon her.

Melica flicked her whip at one. It's bright flash made deep incisions to it, but it kept going. It was slow enough now that she could strike it lethally. Meli killed it with a knife she'd nabbed from Kira, glad she had done so, and stuck at the next.

((Meli likes fights))

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron saw the demons, and instantly he charged them. To him, the demons were the embodiment of his hatred at the world. He fought with a rage that only ever showed up when the demons appeared. He killed demon after demon, paying no attention to the wounds he was getting.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Ellyra had been occupied by her own thoughts when the demons started to attack. She blinked a few times and gritted her teeth.

A demon jumped at her left side, and she was able to grab her halberd quick enough to jab its bottom end into the demons' ribs and flip it over onto its backside. Ellyra was surprised by her own strength and ability, but she took it in full stride and smirked. Okay, I can deal with this.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(I've read what's going on but I'm so confused...I haven't been on because I've been going through a lot of stress...and my 3DS died)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((We're headed for the Weapons Point orb and got attacked by Dreamer Demons. Also, me, a guy named Eric, and a girl named Ellyra have joined the group.))

(I've read what's going on but I'm so confused...I haven't been on because I've been going through a lot of stress...and my 3DS died)

((understood, WaffleNinja! Welcome back. Pretty much, we're fighting a ton of demons, go mad because there are tons. That's about it, aside from the arrival of Chilfo and Tatl's characters and out preparation to go to the Temple... wait, what, Tatl? You didn't' actually... I love you all so much, you know that, right? LOL joking))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Thank you...and I'm not sure if I'm able to post this weekend...I have to finish a ton of things :sweat)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Thank you...and I'm not sure if I'm able to post this weekend...I have to finish a ton of things :sweat)
(Don't worry. Zelda Ali Baba is going on a trip this weekend and might not be able to post either. So, really. All that'll probably happen is demon fighting. and the cameo of MY character Xaviar...)

Lance raised his blade but was unsure what to do, everyone was attacking and fighting demons. But all that Lance could do was stand there. Defenseless. He stood in the stance Shannon told him to, hoping no demons would wander over to him.

Shannon continued rapidly killing demon after demon, non-stop.

(maybe next post... I'll cameo...)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(anywho....I can't wait to get Scarface back so I can finally show what Xavier and Mizuki look like with a touch of 3D designing...oh this is going to be fun~)

Mizuki looked at Lance who seemed confused. "Need any help over there?" she shouted at him as she fought demons while still looking at him.

Xavier used his hidden blades and his katana, he pulled many hidden moves with the blades. He remembered what Mizuki taught him about the blades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom