• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine, noticing the growing group, decided not to participate. Even though they seemed to be getting along, and having some fun.

People aren't my thing...

She stayed where she was, leaning against the gate, and pushed in her pole so that it would once again fit in her pocket. She put it back where it was, and waited to see what their next decision was.

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron walks over to where the new group was forming."Eric You're back! I didn't think we'd be seeing you again. Seems as though there's another new person too. Hello."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance was listening in on the conversation because, in truth, he didn't know much about Ecnal either. (ironystatement)

Shannon finally walked back over to the group and spoke, "Guys I have deducted where the next orb-...." he pauses, "Eric is baaaack... andddd new girl. Fantasic." He says the last statement with a "-_-" face. "Great, are you going to make another prophetic statement about how this girl is 'destined for great purpose! Her name is blahblah! She does blahablah" he speaks in a mocking Lance tone, "Just kidding, not really, hello. I'm Shannon." He looks away.

(Shannon's being a meany XD)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia had given Melica back the whip and had gone back to practicing with her sword. She took a break and watched the activity around her. A man she vaguely recognized had come up, along with a new guy named "Dagger", and then Lance had just met yet another new person, a girl from the looks of it. She heard as Shannon mocked Lance and introduced himself to the girl, not very politely though.

Determined to mingle, she went over to the growing group and smiled at the girl.

"Hi! I'm Olivia! Sorry for our rude leader here," she lightly jerked her head in Shannon's direction, "I can promise you we aren't all like that."

Max had followed after Katherine to the training area. He had chosen a dummy a few yards away from where Katherine was practicing. For a little bit, he admired her skills with her weapon, then focused on practicing himself.

Last edited:
(Shannon's being a meany XD)

"Shut up, Shannon, Ecnal doens't hate you back that much. Nice to meet you, I'm Melica, and Olivia is right. He's not always a jerk though," Melica added pointedly, glaring at him.

((Melica no be nice to meanies... He's a bit more talkative than Lance, but it's clear that dearest Lannon will be sticking around for quite a while...))

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Ellyra looked up at Shannon through her bangs, giving him a blank look. She didn't take too kindly to others that weren't kind to her. Her fingers tightened a little around the halberd.

Her eyes narrowed a bit at him, "Right back at you." She turned her head towards Lance, "So, according to this guy, you're gonna tell me I'm supposed to be from a certain Point?" She looked back and forth between the two guys.

Ellyra was then greeted by another girl and she seemed nice. Ellyra smiled back, thankful for a change of pace. "Hi, I'm Ellyra."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger rolled his eyes at the blatant waste of time ((in his opinion)) going on in front of him. He stepped up to the little meet-n-greet and said "Yeah, yeah, it's wonderful to meet you all. But I believe we have somewhere to be, am I correct?"

"Wait for 30 seconds, please, just because I didn't give you such a warm welcome doesn't mean I don't think a less-creepy person doesn't deserve one." Meli knows it's harsh and maybe a bit dangerous to mess with him like that, but who cares? Not me.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Instead of doing what was running through his head, which involved slit throats and slow poisonings, Dagger just huffed and walked away. Last thing he needed was a bunch of vengeful little vigilantes on his back. If he couldn't keep his promise for five minutes, who knows how gory their punishment would be.

"You don't know? Right, you weren't there after the maze. We're going to the temples. getting the orbs, and making Dreamy remember who he is." Melica shrugs. "I'm waiting on SHanon's command. Who knows when he became the leader, but unfortunately he is," she says, a bit sarcastically at the end.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((Melica no be nice to meanies... He's a bit more talkative than Lance, but it's clear that dearest Lannon will be sticking around for quite a while...))
(You know what's funny? I kind of like Lannon... I honestly think this is a good butchered personality for him :3)

Shannon sticks out his tonge at Melica like a child then rolls his eyes, "Whatever. And yes, I am the leader. Because I have the brains and the moola!" Shannon snickers. "Anyways, Ellyra, since you seem to be as clueless as Dreamy over here, and I can't believe I'M saying this, but why won't you come with us? We could help you find you purpose, at the least."

Lance nods, "Yeah! And we should probably get moving soon, Daggers is.... angry..."

(Once Chilfro's character joins action will happen I promise! I has a plan! Besides, I has god Xance! :D)

(You know what's funny? I kind of like Lannon... I honestly think this is a good butchered personality for him :3)
(Once Chilfro's character joins action will happen I promise! I has a plan! Besides, I has god Xance! :D)
((oh god no he frightens me. But he's more... normal... than Xance. Follow the Almighty God!

...this reminds me way too much of Meliara towards the end of the original Era... Meliara, not Melica.))

"Come on. You know I don't--nevermind," she cut off, turning a tad red. "Yeah, let's go, I got the knife-guy mad."

((cool. I ahve a lot to do... at least sixteen images, three I'm really eager to get working on... *sketches furiously*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom