• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance returns the smile, "I'm Lance. But the others call me Dreamy or 'The Dreamer'. I.... guess I shouldn't have told you the last part. Anyways, this place is called Ecnal... The name is strangle familiar to me... hmmm... Anyways, this place itself is Weapons Point, as you've probably gathered..." He holds the blade and places into his scabbard he was conveniently wearing, because he's god Xance.

(I bet NO one will catch my ref there..... there is two of them)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(I suppose but Deus Ex Machina are always so fun :P Fair enough I'll go better than that ;))

Eric had gotten lost from the others. He had hoped his chance to find out whether Erika could come back would be solved by meeting this new guy, but now it seemed lost. So he went back to the daily grind.

He got a job the next day, transporting a weapons shipment to the Weapons point. He made his way there, towing the shipment as he went. When he arrived he was told to head to main storage. As he headed to main storage he felt something. The temple felt....alive, powerful, as if something was in there.

He made his way there, curious, and to his astonishment, saw the people he met from earlier. "What the hell," he whispered.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
"Doesn't matter whether you told me the last part or not, I have no idea what's going on and where I am..." Ellyra half-muttered to herself and half-stated to Lance. "What exactly is 'Weapons Point'? And are you here with all of these people?"

Ellyra gestured to the others nonchalantly, throwing her weight onto her halberd. She held it possessively in her left hand, as if she's trained with it her whole life.

"Um, Ellyra, was it? Weapons Point is this area, a delegated portion of Ecnal--the whole place, all of it--to weaponry and military. Yes, we're with him, for one reason or another..." she trailed off, watching Eric, then holding in her laughter-again-as he ran into a column. She went over to him. "You all right?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Ellyra turned her head in the direction of the female voice, listening to her response.

"Yikes, not my cup of tea. Although, I am drawn to this halberd here... otherwise, weapons are just, well, just not my thing." She tucked her hair behind her ear, glancing at everybody around her. She took notice of the guy newer than herself in the room who had accidentally hurt himself.

A place designated to weaponry and militarism? Are there other points?

Ellyra took the initiative to ask another question, "Is Weapons Point the only point?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric took her hand and stood up shakily rubbing his forehead. Over hearing the conversation he said, "Not there's others. I work at Pride. We take on the risky stuff that nobody else can handle."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
"I can see that I'm holding you guys up."

She realized as she glanced around that most of the people had done what they needed to and were about to be on their way. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes and wriggled her nose a bit, her nose stud glimmering in the light a bit. Ellyra called over to the man that had led her there, "Hey. Can I take this?" She handled the halberd well, pointing to it with her free hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom