• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

((...I actually meant Go_Skyward's post was funny. I meant oh my xance to be like omg. Sorry, Hylian_Monolith.))
((did I quote yours? I meant to quote Silver's post. Fail on my account, sorry.))
(Oh my god. This statement explains what I have done to their personalities in a nutshell. I lol'd a little too hard!!! :lol:)
((aw yeah.))

"Special people are allowed to be special... I guess." Meli shrugs. "Well, now what?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine stayed at the sidelines during this oredeal with the new man, whom they call Dagger. She thought if she came in, she might mess up the whole thing. As soon as it was over though, she went back to whacking the stump. She was lost in thought while whacking it, thinking about the whole day and it's happenings; and about her feelings...

It seems as though The Dreamer does not need so many people by his side... I shouldn't be here. I'm pretty much a burden... Every negative thought towards herself, Kathrine got a good hard whack at the stump that sent a crack running on its side. She felt more angry than sad; but angry at herself. For what she did not know; her head was swimming with all sorts of feelings, and she didn't think straight at all.

Kathrine kept her ears open however, and listened for what they would do next.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Well we have pretty much accomplished what we came here to do now. We all have weapons, we trained with them, and even picked up a new comrade. I'd say we should probably go after the orb now."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(A random newcomer is coming... here we go! Introduction time!)

Ecnal... Ecnal? Is that what that person said? I've never heard of this place... and now I'm lost. Great.

Ellyra rotated the map in her hands several times, tilting her head in confusion. The person that had passed her and gave her the name of this place had also handed her the map. None of it looked familiar, so basically it wasn't helping her at all.

"Whoa there, ya look like ya need some help there!"

Ellyra accidentally bumped into a big, burly guy while she was looking down at the map. She apologized extensively, "I just don't know where I am, I'm sorry."

"No worries, let me lead you to the Training Grounds. If you're going to be in Weapon Point, you're going to need some weapons of course."

Ellyra gulped heavily and followed behind the big man. What? I'm where? I just want to go home... wherever that is. The big man eventually took her into the Training Grounds, where there was a big group of people doing a variety of things with weapons. Ellyra stepped off to the side, half-hidden behind the gate.

Just keep up your front, Ellyra. Pick sufficient weapons, keep yourself alive. You've got a purpose here, you've just got to figure it out... She eyed the people in the arena, watching each one pick a weapon and use it to their advantage.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Very beginning. Like when you all were running....sorry :sweat:)
(I'll send you the summary like I sent Chilfro. Be checking your VM's here.)

Shannon turned around to see a new girl enter the training area. He shrugged a bluntly ignored her. He stepped away from the group. "I need to get a little time to think. I want to calculate where the next temple is..."

Lance nodded, "Oh okay... we'll look for the orb once everyone is ready, then." Lance looked around, the group was large. Kind of out there, too.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
The burly guy gave her a nudge on the shoulder, pushing her a half-step forward, "Get out there, girl. Go pick a few weapons, practice a bit."

She sighed and blew her bangs out of her face, tightening the scarf around her neck. She walked out, heading directly to the weapons, not making eye contact. She grabbed a pocket knife and slid it onto her waistband. She then looked towards the bigger items. Poles, shafts and staves. She spotted a halberd.

Why does that weapon look so familiar? Ellyra was about to remember something of her old life, but she wasn't quite there yet. The halberd almost had the ability to draw her to it. She took small steps towards it and lifted it off the hooks. It was heavy, no doubt, but not to her. It was as if it was made for her - light, silver with red accents. She even felt a bit of electricity through her fingertips as she grasped it. She smiled just a tiny bit as her wispy bangs fell across her eyes.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine noticed the girl come in the training area, but thought nothing of it considering this was a public place. She decided to sit in solitude by the gate, waiting for everyone to get ready to go.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance was attempting to train on a nearby dummy when he let his grip on the blade get too loose, due to this, he accidentally flung his blade.

It landed at Ellyra's feet. But Lance scrambles to get it, "I'm... I'm so sorry, miss!"

Shannon stays away from the group, looking at a map of weapons point he had... for some reason.

(The more yolo in this rp, the more yolo the yoloer. ./.....wut.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Ellyra flinched a bit when the blade slid across the floor and barely touched the side of her foot. She bent down to pick up the blade, grasping it carefully at the handle and lifting it up. She blew her bangs out of her face and lightly smiled at the guy.

"Don't worry about it," she said, holding her hand out to him. As the guy grasped the blade, she asked curiously, "What's going on here? And where exactly am I?" She began to tilt her head in question, but then her eyebrows furrowed and she quickly shook her head. "I'm sorry, too many questions at once."

Ellyra stood the halberd on its end and leaned her weight onto it. It felt right. She looked back at the guy. "Let me start here. I'm Ellyra."

Eric had been lost for so long that eventually a Deus Ex Machina pushed him into where the group was :P

((... tell me you didn't have to resort to a god throwing him to Weapons. Tell me you can do better... a chance encounter? It's possible that he could be in Weapons for one reason or another... or got hopelessly lost and saw them leaving... or a dues ex machina. :bleh: JK))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom