• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
"Sing me one of your old songs, Ysera...please..." The man yawned dreamily as he lounged on the luxurious plush pillow that made up the majority of the room.

Ysera halted her dance, fixing on him a dreamy and... was that frustration flaring slightly in her distant and cool eyes? Her body was slick with sweat. She'd been dancing for hours trying to make her client sleep, to no avail. She supposed... "Yes... One of my old songs will do."

She lifted her heel, the opening pose, and started to dance lightly with false cheer to the song. Her voice, however, couldn't match the up beat dance step. The effect was ethereal, her voice singing sadly with the gentle chime of the bells covering her clothing.

"I wanted to at least remember your gentle words,
remember the 1,000 nights that disappeared in a single night...
"

As the final traces of note vanished, she could hear the rhythmic breathing of her client in sleep. This was her chance. She grabbed her cloak and hurried, like a spirit, out the door, and into the streets.
-----------------------------------------------

She arrived at the Drop Point, lingering around the edges, away from the others. She wanted to see... she'd always wanted to see the new Drop. Perhaps... She touched her necklace without thinking, but quickly returned her hand to her side, and waited with the others.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine noticed that there were more people coming to the Drop Point. This made her nervous. If any of them knew about her necklace, it would mean death before she could save her mother. That was a chilling thought, and she left it behind when she went over to one of the waiting benches to sit down.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Took me awhile to figure out what to say...I'm still sleepy)

While snoozing in a tree, Mizuki was resting before she headed towards the drop point. She looked down to see if anybody was below her, before she drops down.
"It's strange for a woman like me to be interested in fighting...although people do reconize me as the Heterochromic Trickster" she said while jumping out of the tree.

Xavier was running into the forest to head towards the drop point.

( I would write more but still tired)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
As Kathrine waited on the bench, she heard someone playing the flute. It was quite nice, and it reminded her of her current Pianist job. She happily listened with her eyes closed, subconsiously touching her necklace underneath her shirt while dreaming about her mother.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera, hearing the melody, could refrain no longer. She sang softly, a steady "ahh" that harmonized with the flute. Her voice, quiet, was lost to most...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki arrived at the drop point, she gazed around the place while getting a bit interested.

[/i]This might interest me more than sleeping in a tree without annoyance...[/i]

Mizuki felt a tap on her shoulder, while turning around she saw a man with silver hair that seemed to look like it was in a ponytail.

"Excuse me, is this the drop point?" he asked her.

It took Mizuki awhile to think of a reply withput getting lost into his orange/yellow eyes.

"Yes...Is that all you need?" Mizuki replied.

"Your name would be nice..." he said to Mizuki.

"Mizuki, if you've heard of me before I'm also known as the Heterochromic Trickster. What's yours?" Mizuki replied.

"I've heard of you before...but mine's Xavier." Xavier answered.

Both Mizuki and Xavier talked while exploring the drop point.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot was lounging on top of the building he and Cassandra were staying at to wait for the drop. He smiled as he looked off the edge, down to see the masses of people and his shoes. He squinted, but had trouble making individual details. "Cassandra!" He called, looking back, "can you see anything interesting?"
She made a few steps toward the edge and Elliot smiled before saying, "Don't get too close, don't want you to fall." Cassandra rolled her eyes. Once, a year ago, she had nearly fallen off a 7 story building, and he saved her. She was still clumsy, and he still jokes about it. "Well, besides flute players and panicked looking people, I see Shannon Wolfe."
"Who?"
Cassandra sighed. "The billionaire dude who created the cure for the death disease."
"Oh. THAT Shannon Wolfe." Elliot said, trying to make up for his lack of knowledge with that same reply he had used since he met Cassandra. As you can probably tell, it really didn't work on her the first time, nor would it any times after.
(Good enough for a first post?)

Melica saw two people looking at her talking. No, not at her... At Shannon. Her hand dropped Shannon's went subconsciously to her pocket, as if they knew.
Of course they don't. Nobody knows. Did they?
Melica wondered again about death.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Cassandra watched as Melica dropped her hand into her pocket as she looked up. "How did she see us?" Cassandra wondered, sitting by Elliot on the edge.

Melica hears a flute playing, and it calms her. Flute music was beautiful... Lenyrin had loved it. Lenyrin.
Suddenly Melica is dizzy. She stumbles around Shannon and sits on the bench. The grief hits her like a wall, and she's holding back tears again.

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron continues wandering around, until he is drawn to the sound of a flute he hears. After finding the man playing the flute he walks up to him. "You're pretty good at that." He says. "What song are you playing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom