• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Alright! The RP thread! It appears after the tally Option 2 won! That means everyone will already be in the Drop Point. Of course, my main point will be hinted at, but will not happen until a chain of random events that will be RP started. Let's get started!)

Drop Point. 12:00 P.M.

The man in the tan trench coat was sitting on a bench with his coffee sitting next to him. The man, Shannon Wolfe, flipped the page in his newspaper seeing the headline "New Drop Tonight at 7 P.M!", which was the main event that all of Drop Point was, and always is, buzzing about. Many people from all over Ecnal gathered to see the newest drop. Of course, it was always a puzzlement why a new drop always happened every 7 months, at exactly 7 P.M. Many people used to believe it was the Dreamer's way of saying that there will always be new life. But that was old fiction now, due to the Dreamer being an old dead legend. But it always remained mysterious.

Now, Shannon Wolfe a billionaire/previous playboy, was here because really... he needed a break from his life. The stress of his co-workers pressuring him to become a Greed, which he did not want to do. Shannon was aware that his previous attitude towards everyone made him "The Jerk Billionaire" as he was nicknamed by one of his business partners. But, aside from that, Shannon really wanted a new sense of purpose in his life since he'd master his own, Point Health. He read an old legend that if you watched someone exit out of the Drop Point, a new purpose would overflow you and you'd be "reborn" in a sense.

Shannon yawned, put down his paper and laid his head back on the bench. He figured today was going to be something special...

(Epic foreshadowing... Anyways, you guy will see a lot of references to the number 7 because I based the "Points of Power" off of the seven deadly sins. Makes sense, right? Anyways. As I said. This whole post foreshadows and gives background information. Now, my Dreamers, RP... COMMENCE!)

((Let's do this.))
A woman, clothed in green and black, watches Shannon from behind. He's the billionaire... Why is he here?
Ah, but why was anyone there? they had all come to see the new drop. Melica--the woman who now rounded the bench to casually sneak a look at the man's face-- was there because she needed to get a grip on herself, and figure out how to regain trust.
Trust was such a fragile thing--and yet, sometimes it was so strong. Everything in her life was mixed up.
Melica was still in Pleasure Point because she enjoyed it there. Her purpose was the only thing she had to be happy about--the contented and ecstatic smiles of the people who came always lit her up, so unlike the blue pendant she hid in her pocket. But Meli knew there was more to life, and she thought that somehow seeing the new drop would show her that.
Everyone knew the legends, after all.
((you think you're the master of foreshadowing? Try again, Silver.))

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron thinks to himself:
"I have no idea why I'm even here. I could barely afford to make the trip, much less miss so much work... Still, for whatever reason I just have this feeling that I'm meant to be here... Well first things first I'd better find a place to stay. With all the people coming to see the drop I find it hard to believe that there would be many places to stay."

After wandering around for a bit he manages to find a cheap hotel that's not to bad. "Looks like I'll be staying here then." He thought to himself.

Once he puts his things in his room, he decides to walk around until the drop. With that he began walking around the area with no particular goal in mind. "I have a feeling ill be meeting many interesting new people here."

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus walked down the streets to the drop point. It had been a while since he got out of pride and he needed a little relaxation from the risks and daredevil machismo. Putting on fights for the crowds was his thing, but he needed a break now and then.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine had come to the Drop Point in hopes of something to help her in her search to bring her mother back. She touched the pendant that lay beneath her shirt and smiled, remembering her mother. Her whole life, about two years after her mother died, people had been talking about her purpose in life. Which was currently Rage, not at all appealing to most people. But she was a quick learner, and she got quite good at whatever she did. She'd been a Pianist for the past two years, a computer technician before that for one year, and many other things. She'd been switched around so much it stopped bothering her when they came up and stated they were switching her within the week.

True it was annoying to have to move within a week, but she got used to moving all the time. Being the Pianist she was currently gave her some relief, because she was told she was going to stay with this job for five more years. And so she awaited the Drop, to see if her whole life might change there, if maybe she could get out of this dump and find something better.

Go_Skyward

Shannon sighed and lifted his head off the bench, "What on Ecnal are you doing? If you wanted to say hi you could have said so. Do you want my auto-graph or something?" Shannon spoke in a blunt voice, although he didn't mean to.

(In this RP. My secrets have secrets XD. And, great replies everyone!)

Go_Skyward

He relaxs a little when she ignores his tone of voice, "Well... i'll take that as a compliment." he pauses to recollect his thoughts, "Hello yourself. You here for the drop?"

Go_Skyward

Shannon sighs, "Yeah. Being Mr. Billionaire isn't as great as it should be sometimes. Anyway, might I know you name, stranger, since you clearly know mine."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Aw, finally, off that stupid TRAIN! Olivia thought to herself as she walked out of a train station and into the Drop Point. Having to ride a train all the way from Point Pride through Point Health and Point Food couldn't be more BORING. Better than walking I guess...now to find a place to wait...and something to eat. She now stared at a bunch of buildings, reading all the signs. Spotting a small bakery down the way, she made her way down to it.

Max Roy was just arriving at the Drop Point. Didn't take him long to walk there, being that he lived at the very edge of Point Food. He had needed the exercise, he'd been cooped up in a kitchen all day, cooking until his fingers felt ready to fall off. Now he just had to find a place to sit and relax.

Go_Skyward

Shannon took her hand and shook it, "You already know know who I am, but its nice to meet you, Melica." He let out a smile from the corner of his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom