• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"I'll come if don't mind having a girl with mismatched eyes." Mizuki said. Although, she was just hungry...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was surprised to hear the notes play while she tapped her fingers. She opened her eyes to see a green haired girl kneeling in front of her, humming the tune that Kathrine was tapping. Kathrine abrubtly stopped, but smiled at the girl.

"Hello, I'm sorry, it's just a subconcious thing, that I play the Piano like that."

masterSword2

Smile!
"Might as well. I haven't had anything to eat yet today either, so food is sounding really good right now." he said with a small laugh.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"I don't mind either, Mizuki. Your heterochromia eyes are quite rare to find these days." Xavier replied

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon is honestly surprised these people want to spend time with him. But he figures it's because they are seeing him now, and not listening to what the media says about him. But Shannon smiles at the group, "Sure. Let's go then." Shannon stands up and walks up to a nearby garbage can to throw away his coffee cup.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki realized that she was still holding onto Xavier's hand when she looked down to ground.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The girl smiles, her first genuine smile in a long time. "Don't be. It's beautiful. I wish I could hear the real thing." She stands slowly, the smile still on her face. "I'm Ysera..."

With that, her smile fades... the light in her emerald eyes dimming into a dreamy glaze. "Ysera... the Dreamer..." Her hand starts to raise, moving slowly toward something near her chest, but it drops again sharply. She wears the practiced smile saved for her clients in the Sleep Point.

"Forgive me. That was quite rude of me." She curtsies, the bells on her hips and ankles chiming softly. "I'm Ysera, of Sleep Point. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine blushes, as she realizes she didn't really do anything to be sorry for. She notices the girl reaching up to her chest, then quickly move her hand away and smiles. Kathrine could only make a guess as to why she'd done that, but didn't dare say anything related to The Dreamer in public, lest it may not be the truth. So she smiled back, and beckoned for the girl to sit.

"That's neat. I'm from Point Rage, I'm a Pianist. Not for a very good orchestra though, hence why no one wanted the job, but I enjoy playing the Piano. So have you come to see the Drop?" She inquired politely.

"What? Surprised that we want your company?" Melica laughs. It's a clear, cheerful sound, the kind of laugh that makes you want to smile. "It's obvious you're trying to learn courtesy."

((respond to my VM, silveeeeer))

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera sat. It was...unusual to be invited to do such a thing these days. Or is it...? She became lost in thought, and then shook her head, returning to reality. "Many of my clients are from Point Pride... it must be rather stressful there." She smiles, again, the hint of a true smile. "If you ever need rest, feel free to come to me at any time." With a wink. "I'll treat you for free."

She looks out over the Drop Point. "I am here for the Drop. I take it you are, too?" Her eyes scan the area, with growing wonder. "It's actually my first time here." She looks back to the woman. "And you?"

She hears the flute music a little more loudly, and subconsciously sways, singing quiet words below her breath, not impolitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom