• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

masterSword2

Smile!
Having received no reply from the man Cameron thought to himself "He must be lost in the music. A true sign of a good musician." Cameron walked away to leave the man to his playing. He spotted a small crowd gathered around a bench. He causally joins the group, hoping to find some interesting people. "Hello." He says a little nervously. "I hope I'm not interrupting something" he thought.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Yeah,but I'll only give you a hint...one of the high points of power..." Mizuki answered.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Weapon. Judging by your two swords there. Trust me. I can tell whose from where. I used to be a bit of a people person now. Wow.... it's a party now. Hello there... then." Shannon was becoming a little overwhelmed by all the people suddenly surrounding him that wanted a legit conversation, but Shannon shrugged it off, because he was never truly alone.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine heard the flute stop and then resume play. It was nice to hear a musical instrument that reminded her of her job. This job was the best she'd ever had. Her mother played the Violin, so all music made her smile. She turned to see that about thirty feet away from her, on another bench was a gathering crowd. Amongst the people she saw one of the most famous people ever. Shannon Wolfe. He was famous for making the cure to the Death disease. It was no surprise that they wanted to be around him, but it was a surprise that he was even there.

Kathrine however, was not like those people. She didn't care if it was the king of France over there, it was not worth her time to see another human being, whilst surrounded by other people, and then hardly get a word in. She hated being around big groups anyway, so she stayed seated on her bench and concentrated on the music. Subconciously she began to 'play the Piano' on her lap with her eyes closed.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera glanced to the side, still singing softly. There was a girl there...her fingers moving across her lap as though she was playing a piano. The green haired girl couldn't help herself. She stopped singing and gracefully walked nearer, and sat on her knees before the girl. She watched as the girl's fingers moved, and started to sing the notes she assumed the girl was playing. She was enjoying it. Her head bobbed a little to the beat of the imaginary piano, Ysera imaging the clear and beautiful sound it would be making were it real.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Sorry if we're bothering you" said Cameron now talking to Shannon. "I'm sure you get tired of having people come up to you all the time. I know I would"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon let out a slight smile in Melica's direction, as his way of thanking her. "Yeah, I have never seen one either... something tells me this is going to be something special. Now, I'm a bit.... hungry... I think I'll grab a bit to eat, anyone else?" Shannon said, as he grabbed his now cold coffee, but he took a sip anyways. Then made a "blech" face at the taste of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom