• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Melica? Are you... okay." He noticed she looked like she was about to cry, "Shhh. It's alright." He spoke softly, trying to comfort her even though he hardly knew her. He looked to see that other people were watching them. "Is.... the flute player bothering you?" Shannon guesses.

(By the way guys, I will probably do the drop once the majority of the characters have met and everyone has posted at least once :))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki looked towards her left and saw the billionare, Shannon Wolfe. It wasn't a surprise to her.

"Shannon Wolfe, the man who made a cure for the death disease..." she said.

"What about him?" Xavier asked.

"Oh, nothing...it's the first time I have ever saw him..." she replied.

Go_Skyward

Shannon shrugged, "Yeah. I know the feel." He then looked around at his surroundings, "Looks like my fame is catching up to me... people are staring. As... normal." He then spoke up a little, "Wouldn't kill you people to say hello. I don't bite... well... maybe." He let out a little smile, but it quickly faded. "I can't stay happy for long." He mumbled to himself.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Wouldn't hurt to say hello to him..." Xavier said.

"Hmm, I guess...not so big on famous people..." Mizuki replied.

Mizuki and Xavier walked over to where Shannon was...Although, Mizuki was looking forward to it.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia went up to the order window of the bakery and asked for a sandwhich. After receiving the food and paying for it, she found a bench down the road to sit on and dug in. Her ears perked up at the sound of a flute. Music?...This place is strange... she thought to herself but relaxed and continued to listen to the beautiful sound.

Max found a street that was already packed with people. A girl eating, two people sitting at a bench, a man playing a flute, and then there were many other people just walking or standing around. Deciding to find somebody to talk to, he quickly grabbed a small meal from a bakery and walked up to the bench the girl was sitting at. He smiled at her, "Hey dhere, miss. Mind if I sit wit ya?"

Olivia looked up in slight surprise at the stranger and then nodded, "Sure..."

(Idk, just having my own characters meet...XD)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Damn you 3DS...it screwed up my last reply when I meant wasn't... ._.)

Mizuki attempted to turn around, but Xavier held onto her hand as they went over there

Go_Skyward

Shannon then looked up at the two people standing in front of him, "Well hello there. You here to see the drop too, I bet?" Shannon says in a fairly polite way, as his way of making small talk with strangers.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Yeah, it seems pretty interesting here."Xavier replied while looking at Mizuki, who seemed to be interested of the place instead. Mizuki then turned to Shannon to say something.

"Hello..." she said.

"Hello. I'm here for the drop, too." Melica noticed that one of them had a certain shyness, like she... hmr. Melica somehow felt like she shouldn't be doing that, as if he was taken. Ha. By who? Me? Melica tried to shake off the feeling, but it wouldn't go away.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Shannon nodded his head at the pair and said, "Yes, yes it is. Mind if I ask which point you guys are from?" Shannon then looked over at Meli for a split second and gave her a wink, which really meant nothing, but then he looked back at the people he was talking to.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"It's strange for me to be the only one with heterochromia eyes..." Mizuki said while holding Xavier's hand.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Point? Oh, that...I'm suppose to be health and for Mizuki, I'm not so sure..." Xavier said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom