• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Sign-ups)

Matt
Tall 6'1 lean and muscular blonde hair if yu get to see it he always wears a mask and helment also blue eyes he wears a midnight blue jerkin under a leather chest plate he has cotton pans under his leg armor and wears steel toe boots (for serious *** whoopin)
He wields a twin daggers and a bow
Unknown no one he meets takes the care to find out
Warrior
Yes he lost his sister
He is recluseive and will not open up to anyone but his closest friends of witch he has none

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I'll admit, I'm not suuure how RPs work, but I am experienced with applying OCs. I think I'd like to try this.

Name: Winston Cunningham, but goes by the nickname Dagger for his perfected 'glaring daggers' look.
Appearance/Clothing: Tall, thin, regal looking, with ruby-red hair and blue eyes. Wears a leather jacket over a white t-shirt, faded jeans and white sneakers.
Weapons: Gloves with poison-loaded claws (I'd like him to start out with those), gets a sword later on.
Background: Orphaned at a young age, he had to raise his little sister on his own. Despite his best efforts, she died of disease at age 10. He became branded for her, risking death to try to save his only family.
Purpose: Rage. If there can be specifics, he's an assassin.
Skills: Extremely persuasive and cunning, as well as agile.
Branded: Yes. He lost his little sister Madi. The necklace is a black diamond shaped like a heart, wrapped in silver thorns, on a silver chain.
Weaknesses: He has a bad temper, he's not physically strong, and he doesn't let anyone get close to him.

Do you like him? If so, I'd like to try out RPing with this story.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Matt
Tall 6'1 lean and muscular blonde hair if yu get to see it he always wears a mask and helment also blue eyes he wears a midnight blue jerkin under a leather chest plate he has cotton pans under his leg armor and wears steel toe boots (for serious *** whoopin)
He wields a twin daggers and a bow
Unknown no one he meets takes the care to find out
Warrior
Yes he lost his sister
He is recluseive and will not open up to anyone but his closest friends of witch he has none
Looks good, you're in.

Serious *** whoopin', yo. Skyward, you better accept this dude. [/jokingaround]
I lol'd a little too hard at this comment...

I'll admit, I'm not suuure how RPs work, but I am experienced with applying OCs. I think I'd like to try this.

Name: Winston Cunningham, but goes by the nickname Dagger for his perfected 'glaring daggers' look.
Appearance/Clothing: Tall, thin, regal looking, with ruby-red hair and blue eyes. Wears a leather jacket over a white t-shirt, faded jeans and white sneakers.
Weapons: Gloves with poison-loaded claws (I'd like him to start out with those), gets a sword later on.
Background: Orphaned at a young age, he had to raise his little sister on his own. Despite his best efforts, she died of disease at age 10. He became branded for her, risking death to try to save his only family.
Purpose: Rage. If there can be specifics, he's an assassin.
Skills: Extremely persuasive and cunning, as well as agile.
Branded: Yes. He lost his little sister Madi. The necklace is a black diamond shaped like a heart, wrapped in silver thorns, on a silver chain.
Weaknesses: He has a bad temper, he's not physically strong, and he doesn't let anyone get close to him.

Do you like him? If so, I'd like to try out RPing with this story.
Go on ahead, I'm glad to have you. Welcome aboard. c:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Well hello there, fellow RP-ers! It's been a while, and I may just be a tad bit late with this sign-up ( :sweat: ), but Silver herself has granted permission, so here is my character!

Name: Ellyra Drugante

Appearance/Clothing: Cropped, choppy brown hair. Whispy bangs in front of her brown eyes, light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Small nose ring. 5'5", 125 lbs. Button down, light-wash denim shirt, black skinny jeans, orange cotton scarf, brown combat boots.

Weaponry: Always keeps a retractable knife at her hip. A halberd - called upon at will; may emit an electrical charge.

Background: Remembers nothing previous of entering Ecnal. Has no memories of parents and/or siblings, nothing to remember herself by. She has been trying to redefine herself in this strange place. An aloof girl with a somewhat surprisingly pretty smile.

Purpose: Sleep

Skills: Has the ability to fix her irises in a certain pattern so that when someone looks her in her eyes, they instantly fall into a deep sleep that lasts between 5 and 30 minutes. The type of pattern that sends the person into a deep sleep will determine what he/she dreams about. Her aloof-ness keeps others on their toes, wary of her. Determined in her field of work. Sticks to the plan. Not afraid to protect herself.

Branded: No

Weakness: Socially inept. Will not start conversation unless provoked. Hopeless romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom