• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Sign-ups)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I change my mind, I didn't read the rest of two and it interests me more...so two for me actually...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Is it too late to join? I think I'd like to try doing an RP again, and this sound like a good one.

Name: Kathrine Vooldbane
Appearance/Clothing: Jeans, dark red shirt, long dark brown hair to waist, dark green eyes...
Weaponry: Sword and bow
Background: Well I don't feel like making a big background do let's just say she was an orphan :p
Purpose: Rage
Skills: A quick learner, hence why her purpose is taking jobs no one wants, and fairly good at what she does
Branded: Yes. She lost her parents (hence orphan I suppose). But her father died when she was born, and her mother died in a fire when she was 10. So basically the life she's trying to save is her mother's. And it's a small red circle gem inside a gold "casing" on a sliver chain.
Weakness: Her weakness is her left arm. It was burnt in the fire that her mother died in, and so the skin is very soft and easily injured.

If it's too late to join I'm fine with not joining, considering you've got a handful already. ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Heh heh, hi. ^^ So I just need a little silly question answered. When reffering to my purpose, do I say "Point Rage", "My purpose is in Rage", "Purpose Rage", "I work at Point Rage"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom