• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Trust me, Ashar, his blood is already boiled. I fear the worst outcome. perhaps you should tag along. I'm sure they can help you with your research. Seek out The Vandraste Twins"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I already planned on it, but thank you for suggesting it. We'll have to share a bowl of noodles some time, agree?" Asher bowed to Gail and went on his way.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" we are still in the Wind Village... shay is angry at Deliron for blowing the stealth cover

Libk

"I'm very well aware of who she is. I study Them" Ashar says matter of factly. He takes a seat across from shay, still smiling. He pulled out a book with a bunch of hand written notes in them. "Actually I'm after something that each of Them possess, but they aren't just willingly going to give it up. so for now I just watch and learn."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay nods in understanding, "Just be careful around them. They're capable of more than they tell you they are, and they're willing to do whatever it takes to keep themselves in power," he stares out at woods beyond the town, "Don't let your guard down."

Libk

"Yes I'll do my best not to. But I'd like you to join me. I think you'll find them rather interesting, in fact. We'll join up with the others you were with. They'll be useful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom