• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" have you been personally affronted by said dragons? have you paid some exorbent tax?" Gail says as the mood changes

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"My father's death and the suffering of my mother," Shay replies, "Is that not tax enough? Is watching your entire village destroyed tax enough? Everyone you know and love reduced to ash?" he's yelling now, "Is that not enough for you?"

Storm

" Daemons... are those the green ones or the red ones? or is it the Black ones? No Matter though. your memory is false, Tindell, and If it were true, then I hope you find the Bastard that cast that offense to you"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay turns away from Gail in disgust, "Your people don't know the meaning of the word empathy," he spits, "And trust me my dear..." he looks her in the eye, "I will find them," He puts a knowing emphasis on the word them, "I'll find all of them, and they will all pay," he knows what she is. He knows who she is. If he had backup, he would've tried to off her here. But alas, being as old as he was, and as weakly armed, and so totally... alone, he chose not to, instead turning and walking away. Time to find the others.

Storm

Belo and Bela stand together
" So brother, what do you suggest we do?"
" well if Shay is angry, it would be best to leave him to his own devices to calm down"
" what if that girl is the wind Dragon?"
" Then we can assume Shay is dead"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Now now Gail. Let him be. I'm sure he's just looking for someone to lash out at." Ashar stood next to Gail, almokst tempted to pat her back, but he decided against it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom