• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Theyre adventurers.. Probably here for some sort of dragon hunt Belo'Khun runs every six months or so, all of them die, and then somehow Belo'Khun survives to make another.. Its riveting stuff"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay's surprised, "Didn't know he did it this often. I just met the man a few days ago," no reason to hide anything now, "Name's Shay, and... well, Gail here is right. I signed on to join his crew. Felt good about him, and... well, it's not like I have much longer left anyways," he laughs, "And you would be?"

A tall man appears behind Bela, "Next time," it tells her, "Don't tell Deliron first. Seriously, you should know that by now," he walks away.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah yes. Ashar is is the name. Historian, Zoologist, Martial Artist. Well really, if it's something that can be studied, I'll learn it." The smile never left his face. "So you're going to try and kill the wind dragon, huh?"

Storm

Deliron takes offense to that remark
" kid, best not to start with me. I came as soon as i could. Im not known for stealth. If you want stealth, hire a demonm

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I didn't go to you. I went to Bela. Why she told you to come I will never know," Shay replies, obviously pissed. He returns to Ashar, "Sorry about that. Yes, that's the plan. Not a problem for you, I'd hope?" he eyes Gail.

Storm

Bela pushes Deliron out of the way, and stands next to Shay
" I see how it is, Shay. you turn down a redhead for a blonde... I get it"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay snorts, "No, I turn down you because you're a harlot. And I didn't choose Gail as a romantic companion, simply as a dining companion. Get your head out of your own ass every once in a while, and maybe I'll show you a little more respect."

Storm

Bela, Belo, and Deliron turn around and walk off. shay made his choice
Gail shakes her head " Looks like they made their choice, Shay"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I see that this matter is... complicated." His smile was now gone and he turns to Shay. "I'd be careful, sir. I've been trying to study the dragon lords for a couple of years now. The legends of them are great. And their power greater."

Storm

" be careful when on this crusade that you do not lose your purpose, you might turn into the bad guy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom