• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You're welcome! Marine, you wouldn't mind clicking my link too, would you? I don't want my eggs to die.
I can't wait for new dragons. I'm new, so I don't have any holiday ones. Hopefully february will come around fast!:D

They don't release the previous year ones, just to tell you, but you can find them on the Abadoned page because they're bred by people(you can only breed them from a certain point to another certain point) if you're lucky. (It's how I got my Yulebuck and Snow Angel)

Stupid freezing limit. Most of the dragons I get are going to be frozen hatchlings but since you can only freeze 10 every two weeks, it's annoying.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Eventually you'll want to start taking them from the main page, new eggs aren't given out on the abandoned one. I also got my silver dragon on the main page. And I was on my slow computor yet I managed to get it anyway.(I threw myself at it not knowing what the egg was and I ended up getting it and realizing that it was a silver) Rarer dragons appear on the main page even though it never seems like it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The ney Valentines dragon is awesome, isn't it? It's called a Rosebud :D
This is Amorre, mine. (Amore means love in Italian and Amore itself was already taken)

During the Valentines Day breeding season, I caught two Sweetling eggs and two Valentine eggs. (The first Valentine egg that came out was simply called a Valentine dragon) They all died of sickness because I was impatient to get them to hatch. Then I caught two more, one of each and two of the Rosebud eggs. One of the rosebud eggs died of sickness even though I fogged them all when they got sick. My computor must've not loaded the page completely or something like that… But whatever after it died I caught another Valentine egg and now I have what I have now.

If you go down to the bottom of my scroll, you can see five dead Valentines Day eggs :P

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Actually, it's not that hard to hatch eggs and raise hatchlings. I started out not being very good at this but now it's really easy. A lot of my eggs and hatchlings don't even get put here and they mature because of click sites.

Once an egg or hatchling of yours gets under four days, you can put it into an emergancy room in a click site and it will get views more quickly to help it. Here are my most used click sites: NDER and Dragonnery

If you use click sites surely your eggs aren't going to die. Hope I helped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom