• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
how do i get my eggs on my siggy please help me i have one week to get them hatched or its bye bye eggies!

Magatha

Magatha
I clicked your links.
Try posting your eggs in a click site, as this thread has not been very active lately...
I reccomend Dragonnery. No matter what, your eggs will not hatch untill they are under 4 days.

To put eggs in your siggy, you just go to your scroll, and click "Get HTML/BBCode" Then you copy and paste the BBcode into your siggy.
I hope this helps.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
how do i get my eggs on my siggy please help me i have one week to get them hatched or its bye bye eggies!

To get the eggs to appear in your siggy, insert the simple link and put
at the end of each.

Can't wait till Christmas :D

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
in my siggy are eggs that need to hatch please click lava one blue one needs more clicks just not views because it has over 300 views and has 70 unique views

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's not lava, just to tell you, that's an autumn egg.

Ugh the new Christmas egg doesn't start coming up until midnight on Christmas. What I really want to know is if previous Christmas eggs come out on Christmas cause I didn't get ANY of the previous ones.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
click my autumn egg! please! it need more clicks and views!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
*screams* STRIPY!!!!!!! *dances*

I GOT A STRIPED EGG!!! And a Christmas egg! My luck! Well, a blue striped egg, but who cares! They were both pure luck!

The winter egg? All I had to do was breed two seasonal dragons. I forgot today was the first day of winter!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP Valexi has more dragons then I do! In fact, a lot more. Maybe I shouldn't have taken a break on Dragcave and continued getting eggs no matter what. OH WELL, at least I finally got rare eggs before she did…

Sheesh, how many times am I going to edit, anyway?
Cucco power, go to your account settings on Dragcave and accept aid. It allows other users to post your eggs on click sites and do stuff like that.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's lucky since they only appear at the main cave when their first released. The only other way to get them is if they appear at the abadoned page from people who already own them breeding them. Thankfully, this happens a lot on Christmas. You don't have a very big chance of getting one, but they appear a lot. (Once I saw six of the golden Christmas eggs and they were all snatched before I could get any)

The two links in my siggy lead to more eggs, so please click on the links too. (Since you can only have four images in your sig)

Hurry up and hatch, eggs! I need space for the new Christmas dragon that's going to be released on Christmas!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
^ THANK YOU. (I thought this thing was dying)

YAY I got a Vine Alt hatchling! I swear I actually danced when I found out.

A while ago, Valexi caught up to me and quick. Now she's always going to be 20 dragons higher then me :P But whatever.
Also, I caught a two headed egg a while ago… Then later when it had just matured I caught another one. I think that once you get one it's easier to get another.

Can't wait until new eggs come out :D Which is probably either going to be the Valentines dragon that's coming out or some other dragon coming out between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom