• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Happy Halloween everyone
:)

Since today is Halloween that means your chances of getting a Zombie dragon is 1/2!
Kill a dragon, and try to revive it, if you're lucky it'll be a zombie dragon, which are very rare.
Your chances of getting a zombie dragon on any other day is 1/100, so I highly suggest trying to get them now.
However there's a drawback, since you can only kill 5 dragons every couple of weeks.
Good luck!

I got my own Zombie dragon today :)

The other four dragons I killed didn't turn into zombies, unfortunately, but I'm happy to have at least one.
It's stuck as a hatchling, which I think is cute.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
HOW DID YOU GET A ZOMBIE!?

Oh yeah I got a Special Halloween egg! It's covered in a dark crust!

EDIT: Wait, I got one too!

Apparently you can actually see them on Halloween. I got mine on my first shot! It was a normal vine hatchling that I didn't care about much(it wasn't an alt) so I gave it a shot and it worked.

I think you have to kill an adult to get an adult zombie dragon. It's too bad you can't see the zombie unless it's midnight through 5:00 in the morning. I thought it only showed a tombstone on the 31st, too.

But before I did not know that it increases your chances of getting one on Halloween! I actually managed to get one! And I'm probably not going to take the chance of getting another one till next halloween :P

Last edited:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Marine you got the halloween egg?
Lucky, I couldn't get one because it was lagging too much :(
I tried but because of the lag I was too slow to claim one, now it seems that they're not giving them out anymore.
I'm so sad.
Ah well.

Hey, my zombie dragon was made from a hatchling vine dragon too!
Maybe they have a higher rate than other dragons.

EDIT: Woo!! I was able to snatch the dust covered egg from the Abandoned page!
Lucky me :)

I wonder if they can be bred outside of Halloween....

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
CLicked in yur babies ;)

I got 2 new eggs please clicky on them!!!

EDIT: I got a question how long does it take to a description of your dragon to be approved? I rececntly described all my dragons

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Marine you got the halloween egg?
Lucky, I couldn't get one because it was lagging too much :(
I tried but because of the lag I was too slow to claim one, now it seems that they're not giving them out anymore.
I'm so sad.
Ah well.

Hey, my zombie dragon was made from a hatchling vine dragon too!
Maybe they have a higher rate than other dragons.

EDIT: Woo!! I was able to snatch the dust covered egg from the Abandoned page!
Lucky me :)

I wonder if they can be bred outside of Halloween....

Wow, that is lucky. I don't know why somebody would abandon one. But I don't think they can be bred outside halloween. Since Pumpkins can't, I don't think they can either. But usually you can only have two of holiday dragons except for some(like Vampires, Pumpkins, y'know).

I'm surprised somebody abandoned one of those dark crust eggs. Whenever there's a new egg people STALK the cave. Somehow I got mine…even though it didn't tell me, it just said somebody else took it.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I know, I don't know why they would abandon them either, but I've been seeing a few of the eggs in the AP.
I was even able to get a second one! AND it was already a hatchling!
:p
I just hope they turn out to be different genders so I can breed them next Halloween.

Clicked everyone's eggs and hatclings
:)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Wow, that's even more lucky since Halloween is over. Wait…maybe it's because there's a two drag limit! Those eggs are getting abandoned automatically since people are grabbing more then two! It's pretty likely.

I can't wait to find out what the matured form of the Halloween dragon is.

I wish that they would throw out a bunch of chicken eggs on Thanksgiving. I want to get one and name it "The Great Devil" or something.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yay, my Halloween dragon matured over night. First it had no wings and the next morning it was matured. And I don't have anything to replace the adults in my sig right now.

Somebody is staying at my house right now so I have to sleep in my sister's room. I don't have a problem with that, it's just sleeping on the floor is a pain and it's freezing in there in the morning since it's right above our garage.

I saw a stray cat in my front yard this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom