• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

mninja13

Soulless
I'll have to help u with the typing sometime. I've had the two new hatchlings I just neglected to show them in my signature. Also i have a fall season dragon about to hatch :)

mninja13

Soulless
Well i knew u started before me. Its just like urs just magically hatch quicker, they have like 6 days to hatch though. I bet u took some 4 leaf clovers u found and wished that ur eggs would hatch sooner didn't u?:P She has waaaaaaaaay too many dragons.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I started before you, I don't know how mine hatched so fast, and I think eggs need to be under 4 days to hatch.

If you think I have a lot, try clicking on Marinethewitch's scroll in her siggy

Lol, I do have a lot. I have no idea when I started but it was some point after May. My eggs hatch really fast because I ER them a few times once they get to under four days immediantly. Same for hatchlings. Once I had a dragon that matured before it even got under four days. The reason I only have a few is because I'm trying to get rares…but I'm failing, obviously. Whenever I see a striped or a two headed I miss it right away. I also saw a Sunsong egg that had 11 hours left! It was strange…

One more thing. For some heck of a strange reason I keep on having stupid dreams that I'm getting striped eggs! I swear! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom