• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

D

Darktimeleader

You just have to say, feed my dragon. I just came up with this so my dragon can hatch, but not just for me, for others, so you can chat bout anything you want, while helping other peoples dragons hatch. Enjoy! Also feed my dragon. =P

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't think you 'feed' them, I just think of it as clicking them. Maybe you should post your eggs in the post.

'feed' the egg and hatchling in my siggy.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Aww man, that didn't do anything. Sorry for double posting, but this was dying and I thought I was a good idea. Some of those dragons, I abandoned but they grew up on their own. Click on my dragons/eggs so they don't die!

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I died when I saw the title.

Well, I don't really mind it here, but in my other forum that I am on, it was spammed half to death by these eggs. So, obviously, I don't think of them very highly. Well, continue. (even though your red dragon looks quite fat. No offense)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I died when I saw the title.

Well, I don't really mind it here, but in my other forum that I am on, it was spammed half to death by these eggs. So, obviously, I don't think of them very highly. Well, continue. (even though your red dragon looks quite fat. No offense)

:lol: That's just the type of dragon it is.

Feed the hatchlings and egg in the siggy.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I know what they'll look like, the slimy blue one will look like the fifth dragon in my post that had dragons in it, the floating red one will have a fat red dragon, and the last one I don't know. I own that kind of egg myself.

Feed my egg…though that doesn't make sense because they're eggs…
PLEASE click on my nebula egg because it's rare and it took me a while to get :)

Here's the link to my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/user/marinethewitch

onebizarrekai

gay energy
wait so about how much times do u need for the eggs to hatch and fully grow????

It depends. It took one of my dragons 20 clicks to mature, but another 14 because it had more views and unique views. Another dragon took 8 clicks. If the dragon gets enough views and unique views it doesn't need any clicks. You never know.

Please click on my eggs and scroll link and click on the eggy that isn't in my signature :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom