• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm on vacation, I'm visiting my grandma right now...I can't figure out how to make new windows on her computer so I can't replace anything with newer dragons. So don't be surprised when I don't change my adults/frozens until next week.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
GUYS.
GUYS.
ARE THERE NEW EGGS?!

content

I haven't found this in the Dragon Cave Wiki, and I've never seen it before!
Is it a new egg?
I can't get anymore eggs because my scroll is locked.
; ~ ;

There's also apparently a million pink eggs being given out in the cave, so I'm assuming a new egg has the same description as the pink dragon egg...
Just my luck that two new eggs come out while I'm locked with 5 eggs that aren't near hatching yet....

New pinkish egg:
UT9C.gif

New...other...egg:
l4iM.gif
cMb8.gif

It seems to come in purple and brown, but from what I've seen so far the brown isn't as common as the purple (been watching the abandoned area and lots of purples have popped up, but only one brown).

Also also, I made a Dragon Cave group if you guys are interested: [Link]

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I got two mountain breeze eggs. It took FOREVER. I reload the page and quickly move the mouse down while it's loading, it appears, I click it right away and it's already taken like someone took it while the page was loading. Well, the first one was impossibly hard. The second was easier because I grabbed it off the abandoned page. Who would abandon one anyway? I also saw a single new pink egg but I missed it. Now I don't see them anymore. I really really want one…I missed such a big event of eggs and now they're all disappearing. I was gone when they came out so now they're disappeared… D:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Yeah, they were pretty hard to grab on opening day.
It's easier now that most of the egg snatching is over.
I still see the pink eggs coming out in the cave every so often, so I guess if you're patient enough you'll be able to grab one.
Oh, and clicked your eggs.
:)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
DragCave Wikia doesn't get updated right away, by the way. And what do you mean your scroll is locked?
Also, some dragons just appear commonly at random times. Pink dragons are appearing now…Balloon dragons appeared a heck lot a while ago…also grey dragons, and any type of green dragon always is there. Why do people keep abandoning them? Why don't they just make armies of them rather then filling the page up with them?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Yeah, but the wiki already has the pages up for the new dragons =D
Flamingo Wyvern and Ridewing Dragon
When I say that my scroll is locked, it means that I have either too many hatchlings or too many eggs, and can't adopt any more. You can only have a max of 4 hatchlings or 4 eggs.
The only reasons I can think of that people would abandon eggs would be that the egg didn't take after the parent of the dragon they wanted.
Either that or they abandon eggs to make room for other eggs, which a lot of people have been doing since the release of the new eggs.
Oh, and if you have too many eggs or hatchlings and try to breed a dragon the eggs will be put in the abandoned page automatically.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Oh, you just mean that you're egg and hatchling space is full. And also…Ember has already made a DragCave group if you didn't notice… :P

I also looked at the ridgewing link and they're cool…luckily I got two. It's really strange how the egg has an alt as well making it easier to get one…

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Congrats on the dino
=D
Clicked~
Also; I'm going to try to hatch a Neglected Dragon today!
I've hidden a Neotropical Dragon, so it hasn't gotten any views and it's on its last hour.
I'm going to wait until he has 10 minutes left then post him in any and all ER sites.
If I'm lucky he'll turn into a Neglected. :)
Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom